how did we do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how did we do?

I wrongly predicted that we was going to attack from the start and win 3-0.
    I didn't actually go to the game, but have heard bits and pieces and from what I gather is that we didn't offer any real attacking threat.
    So im asking anyone who actually went to the game, how did we really do?
    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

We were comfortably the better side and played the best football and in my view deserved to win

The problem for me remains the same were great at keeping the ball but we play at such a slow pace!! we have to go backwards and sideways to go forwards every move.

If we started playing the passing game further up the pitch at a quicker pace and with more energy with some more impetuous to attack and go forwards we will win way more games then we lose. We need to take the handbrake off

We looked like we could do that when AJ came on as we had and outlet up top who we could use to turn them around
    Last edited by West Acton; 31-10-2013, 09:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
      We were comfortably the better side and played the best football and in my view deserved to win
      The problem for me remains the same were great at keeping the ball but we play at such a slow pace!! we have to go backwards and sideways to go forwards every move.

If we started playing the passing game further up the pitch at a quicker pace and with more energy with some more impetuous to attack and go forwards we will win way more games then we loose. We need to take the handbrake off

We looked like we could do that when AJ came on as we had and outlet up top who we could use to turn them around
      Amen brother, it's as if you read my mind !
      "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
      For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Originally posted by NW_Hoopz View Post
        Amen brother, it's as if you read my mind !

Comment

I take it when AJ came on that ment two up front (AJ and Austin). If that was the case why on earth don't we play that from the start AAGGGHHHH!!
          Pretty much everyone is saying we need two up front (me included) why oh why cant HR see this??
          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Working...
          X