Interesting conversation had with Adel by a fan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting conversation had with Adel by a fan

Taken from dot org, I was going to add this to the existing thread but thought it might get lost, if true, I would like him to get a 2/3/4/5..... chance.
    http://qprdot.org/viewtopic.php?t=70...359efe830db382
    Kept the faith!

Very easy to come out with that sort of "I've made a mistake, I love QPR, Worse move I've ever made etc etc " after the event. Self obsessed deluded individual who would only destroy our team.

Comment

Agreed. Took too many libertys last year. Always late couldn't get out of bed, put on weight, disruptive, had 2-3 good games in 2 years IMO. Time to move on people

Comment

maybe sitting on the bench at Fulham has rightly knocked him down a peg or two. I can understand why people wouldnt want him back but for me, this is football and its about winning games. Adel Taarabt will win us more games than he would cost us so i would welcome him back personally

Comment

I would give him another chance, if that kid gets it right, he would be worth a packet, I am not sure a season long loan can be cancelled at xmas?
          Kept the faith!

Comment

Are we gonna have this conversation again?!!!

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
              Taken from dot org, I was going to add this to the existing thread but thought it might get lost, if true, I would like him to get a 2/3/4/5..... chance.
              http://qprdot.org/viewtopic.php?t=70...359efe830db382

read it and have to say absolutly bollx.

i think tarrabt would contact harry and relay his desires rather that chat to some twit in the frozen food section of a supermarket.

utter dross.
              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

How many chances has he had so far with no change?? why would he suddenly change now?? We were led to believe by his fans that the move to Fulham was the wake up call he needed now the suggestion is he needs to come back to us for the wake up call!!!! excuses and more excuses for the lad

I'm not buying what he is selling I am afraid; actions in this instance speak far louder then words

Comment

When he does come back after his loan spell, he needs to convince Harry he wants to be here, that's all Harry wants to hear.
                  "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                    read it and have to say absolutly bollx.

i think tarrabt would contact harry and relay his desires rather that chat to some twit in the frozen food section of a supermarket.

utter dross.
                    I don't think it was a choice. It happens to be the case that this guy recognized adel and had a chat with him. I remember a couple of experiences I had with him face to face at a training session I was invited to and the Player of the year dinner during the champ winning season. He was very down to Earth and made alot of time for fans when possible. He was very upfront and honest so I could believe that he would talk to a fan at the supermarket.
                    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
                      When he does come back after his loan spell, he needs to convince Harry he wants to be here, that's all Harry wants to hear.

Comment

Originally posted by uptheR's View Post
                        maybe sitting on the bench at Fulham has rightly knocked him down a peg or two. I can understand why people wouldnt want him back but for me, this is football and its about winning games. Adel Taarabt will win us more games than he would cost us so i would welcome him back personally
                        I strongly disagree. We might get up this season with him in the team, but at what cost? I rather win promotion the way we are doing now than with Adel in the team.

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                          I don't think it was a choice. It happens to be the case that this guy recognized adel and had a chat with him. I remember a couple of experiences I had with him face to face at a training session I was invited to and the Player of the year dinner during the champ winning season. He was very down to Earth and made alot of time for fans when possible. He was very upfront and honest so I could believe that he would talk to a fan at the supermarket.
                          He went to a couple of our games earlier this season, sat with the fans apparently.
                          "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Bring him back and send him on loan to Doncaster.
                            Last edited by Yousef; 29-10-2013, 09:13 PM.
                            QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
                              He went to a couple of our games earlier this season, sat with the fans apparently.
                              What a load of bo###x. Firstly he can't even sit through a game once substituted yet along watch one and secondly only missed one all season and sure someone at the game or on here would have mentioned it.

Comment

Working...
                              X