team for wigan...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
    Thats a bit harsh weare. He had a bad game, but nearly all players do. His confidence wont be affected and he will just want to get back on the pitch and make up for it. If you had a bad game when you was at bramall lane, was you in bits for the next game and would rather of been dropped due to confidence in yourself issues?
    Brian Deane would put his arm round him and make it all ok.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
      Drop Dunne! Seriously??
      So he wasn't at fault for Millwall's and Burnley's first goals then? Shocking defending for both.

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
        So he wasn't at fault for Millwall's and Burnley's first goals then? Shocking defending for both.
        Wouldn't say he was at fault for Burnleys 1st goal. If anyone was it was Henry.

Fair enough he had a mare with Millwall's equaliser but apart from that he has been absolute class. Absolutely ridiculous to suggest we drop him.

Comment

We can't play without DMs our CBs are too slow and will be exposed. We should only play 4-4-2 if onuoha is fit enough to start
          i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

Comment

Originally posted by DouDou_87 View Post
            Wouldn't say he was at fault for Burnleys 1st goal. If anyone was it was Henry.

Fair enough he had a mare with Millwall's equaliser but apart from that he has been absolute class. Absolutely ridiculous to suggest we drop him.
            Henry lost the ball correct but if Dunne just held his position with Vokes instead of trying to needlessly nick the ball then Burnley wouldn't have scored. He has been brilliant, not doubting that but he's made two major mistakes which cost us goals. He's played a lot of football this season for us and Ireland and maybe he needs a rest?

Comment

Ignore that i can't count

Comment

Henry lost the ball correct but if Dunne just held his position with Vokes instead of trying to needlessly nick the ball then Burnley wouldn't have scored. He has been brilliant, not doubting that but he's made two major mistakes which cost us goals. He's played a lot of football this season for us and Ireland and maybe he needs a rest?
                In all honesty, are you really in a position to be advising Dunne on how to defend? I'm not meaning to be awkward or anything like that but I just think that arguing to drop a guy based on that is crazy and incredibly harsh on a bloke that has been arguably our best player since he's come into the side.

On that basis I could find faults with every player on Saturday that lead to attacks for Burnley and then argue that we should drop them.

Comment

Originally posted by DouDou_87 View Post
                  In all honesty, are you really in a position to be advising Dunne on how to defend? I'm not meaning to be awkward or anything like that but I just think that arguing to drop a guy based on that is crazy and incredibly harsh on a bloke that has been arguably our best player since he's come into the side.

On that basis I could find faults with every player on Saturday that lead to attacks for Burnley and then argue that we should drop them.
                  Lead to attacks? Both errors cost us GOALS!

A position to be advising Dunne to defend? Not rocket science is it. He got caught out by Trotter when he simply could have put the ball out for a throw, and he tried to nick a ball from Vokes, 30 yards out from goal with the striker facing away from goal and going nowhere. Dunne dived in, Vokes turned and had a simple pass through a gaping hole leaving Ings one on one. It's basic defending, hence the concern and questioning of whether he needs a rest as the errors are basic.

Comment

Personally I'd switch things up a bit, the last couple of performances haven't exactly been inspiring!

I'd put AJ & Austin up front and I'd drop Hoilett as I thought he was big disappointment against Burnley. In fact I'd possibly even be tempted to go 4-3-3 with a narrow 3 of Henry, O'Neil and Faurlin in the Middle. Whatever side he puts out I really do think he needs to shuffle things about a little, we looked totally devoid of ideas last weekend.

Comment

Out of curiosity.. why is everybody dropping oneil?

id have oneil next to henry, phillips in for barton. phillips needs to perform for us.. done nothing so far to show he is 5m quids worth!
                      Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                      Lovejoy: "No?!"
                      Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
                        Green
                        Simpson, Dunne, Hill, BAE
                        Phillips Faurlin Kranjcar Hoilett
                        Austin Chevanton
                        This.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                          Personally I'd switch things up a bit, the last couple of performances haven't exactly been inspiring!

I'd put AJ & Austin up front and I'd drop Hoilett as I thought he was big disappointment against Burnley. In fact I'd possibly even be tempted to go 4-3-3 with a narrow 3 of Henry, O'Neil and Faurlin in the Middle. Whatever side he puts out I really do think he needs to shuffle things about a little, we looked totally devoid of ideas last weekend.
                          Yeah drop holliet and play henry, great move
                          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

He has been our best player this season. Good job you're not the manager dropping him after a couple of mistakes.

Comment

Originally posted by jfish View Post
                              Brian Deane would put his arm round him and make it all ok.
                              Ha ha, rumour has it weare had to scrub Chris Morgan in the shower during his time there
                              From the Hills of Kerry
                              To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Working...
                              X