Our defence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our defence

Do anyone realised that in our last two games we conceded more goals then the previous ten?

.... also which coincides with Steve McLaren leaving.
    still, never mind today.......onwards and upwards.

Comment

Its kind of the way things happen you wait ages for a bus then two turn up at the same time. If were looking for obscure positives we have got two monkeys off out back which could have in a strange way added more pressure (the clean sheets and undefeated record).

Time to start again and try to go on another trot of clean sheets and undefeated games

I remember Huddersfield fans saying how defensive they became when they went on the undefeated record of more or less the season as the team kept going out not to loose and to maintain the record which cost them points

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
        Its kind of the way things happen you wait ages for a bus then two turn up at the same time. If were looking for obscure positives we have got two monkeys off out back which could have in a strange way added more pressure (the clean sheets and undefeated record).

Time to start again and try to go on another trot of clean sheets and undefeated games

I remember Huddersfield fans saying how defensive they became when they went on the undefeated record of more or less the season as the team kept going out not to loose and to maintain the record which cost them points

Do Hill and Dunne more and more play like relatively slow busses, maybe??

According to size, we have just bought a new bus from the US.
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

I think it will improve again when onouha is back, he adds pace to our current setup and would allow hill and dunne to rotate!

Comment

Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
            Do anyone realised that in our last two games we conceded more goals then the previous ten?
            erm every QPR fan I should think

Comment

Originally posted by Adel View Post
              I think it will improve again when onouha is back, he adds pace to our current setup and would allow hill and dunne to rotate!
              ll

He should have played yesterday. But that game is history now..
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Working...
              X