Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

its a sad time for watrb's forum..............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Superhoop Jim View Post
    Don't worry guys you have me for the season now. If it goes well I might renew next season.

are you the f block farter??
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
      matthew i have 'cheated' on us with another as no man is an island......but first love never dies............just ask the exmrsfactamondo who has text me twice since i remarried!

She must miss the knee tremblers in the servants quarters after dinner I reckon mate!
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

.......jeez matty she was rather 'voyeuristic' at times..........district line between upminstr bridge n upminster being oneof the more sordid episodes!...the fact it was well over before upminster dont cover me in glory

Comment

A bring back Clunge initiative should be started and an amnesty of any banned posters to re spark this flailing flaccid mess of a forum should entail as a matter of urgency. Forget all this tippy tappy let's be nice nonsense, it should resemble a bush boozer on match day, all bravado and banter with no one taking themselves too seriously
          From the Hills of Kerry
          To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Matty, I read lfw a lot as Clives reviews, previews are first rate and know a few of the posters on there
            From the Hills of Kerry

Comment

as sort of amnesty for 'goodfellas'!!

Comment

I may join "wearethebummieboys" when pete and Scott get it going.
                From the Hills of Kerry

Comment

pete always reminds me of 'the hood' in stingray!

Comment

Peter definitely has a face for radio. Had a look of Uncle Fester in my opinion. That picture of him paladini, funky and ray reardon has be the scariest picture ever. Made stoke fans look like Adonises!!!
                    From the Hills of Kerry

Comment

This Forum was st its best when we had the following on top form:

Benny - God bless

Water Buffallo - farking Loon

DavesViews - whoever the hell he was i'd love him to come back for the january transfer window - didnt he have a 200 + page thread about us signing Modric from Spurs as he saw him from his desk in the computer room??

Haqpr1963 - Banter

Ray Reardon - Late night rants

QBlock - controversy

Weare - #HigherLevel

W12 - Good Lad

Teds Poems

And myself...
                      Those were the days

Comment

Not to mention Paul Mason there Jeff. He used to crack me up with his rants.

Comment

Marty, I see Gregory on Twitter is a huge fan of yours
                          #sheppertonbumboy #eghamlegend #trifficknowledge
                          From the Hills of Kerry

Comment

Originally posted by The Merry Ploughboy View Post
                            Marty, I see Gregory on Twitter is a huge fan of yours
                            #sheppertonbumboy #eghamlegend #trifficknowledge
                            I blocked that account, started half funny but then became very very boring & tiresome. Still, let the man enjoy himself & try and have his moment, bless his little cottons

Last edited by MattyRangers; 24-10-2013, 11:03 AM.

Comment

There are no 'halcyon days'......It's a little bit sad to hark back to supposed 'glory days' of an internet forum

Stop ****ing whingeing and remember that WATRB is as good as YOU make it.....

In my...humble opinion...

Comment

Yes matt, haha i forgot that lemon, he'd be screwing right now knowing we are playing silky football and not kicking lumps out of the other team, infact scrap that he'd be tugging himself off regarding taraabt being gone.

Comment

Working...
                                X