Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

its a sad time for watrb's forum..............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
    You mean like bringing in a washed up Asian player just for the benefit of marketing and the "brand" of the club?
    I still have faith in Yun, though he is struggling to have a chance.

2014 Worldcup will decide his future I guess.

and what I meant is more to the question: "how can we promote our forum to the world, not just to Asia?"

Comment

Like i said..too many Head Boys.
      I'm not sure if you're being purposefully hurtful but I was only deputy head boy..........Yes.....it's still a sore subject.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnnykc View Post
        I'm not sure if you're being purposefully hurtful but I was only deputy head boy..........Yes.....it's still a sore subject.....
        Shag your way to the (almost) top?

Comment

Shag your way to the (almost) top?
          Not even near son....I thought it was for stirring my tea while I was at school.....late developer..

Comment

He doesn't know any different Johnny, bless him......don't think he's bright enough to be purposefully anything tbh. He runs on caveman sensibilities.

Comment

• Originally posted by twranger View Post
              He doesn't know any different Johnny, bless him......don't think he's bright enough to be purposefully anything tbh. He runs on caveman sensibilities.
              Caveman? thats the best you can do ? lol

Comment

Caveman? thats the best you can do ? lol
                Yes.....can you suggest anything lower down the evolutionary scale than a caveman? An amoeba maybe?

Comment

• Originally posted by twranger View Post
                  Yes.....can you suggest anything lower down the evolutionary scale than a caveman? An amoeba maybe?
                  You even insult people like an upper class twit.

Can picture you now driving down Tunbridge Wells High Street in Chitty Chitty Bang Bang :-)

Comment

You even insult people like an upper class twit.

Can picture you now driving down Tunbridge Wells High Street in Chitty Chitty Bang Bang :-)
                    In the 911,...................pleeeeeeeease!

ps you've used that pic before.....predictable as ever!
                    Last edited by twranger; 24-10-2013, 05:32 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
                      ...and besides which there are always plenty of creative and fun ways to bypass the swear filter!
                      For instance I now spell fu@k fu@k...... Or f ack.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                        For instance I now spell fu@k fu@k...... Or f ack.
                        Shouldnt have to tho mate tho should we? Adults using adult language..whats the problem? I once got a telling off by a mod for calling someone a retard because apparently retardation is a serious subject and we dont want to hurt any retarded peoples feelings...i mean wtf? Got a 24hr ban for "Sexual innuendo" after calling Park a ####### ....ffs couldnt make it up. Too much nannying and trying to be PC to keep the advertising revenue coming in...

Comment

• And I also spell sh1t Park....

Comment

Shouldnt have to tho mate tho should we? Adults using adult language..whats the problem? I once got a telling off by a mod for calling someone a retard because apparently retardation is a serious subject and we dont want to hurt any retarded peoples feelings...i mean wtf? Got a 24hr ban for "Sexual innuendo" after calling Park a ####### ....ffs couldnt make it up. Too much nannying and trying to be PC to keep the advertising revenue coming in...
                            Actually V - as much as some will say that it's all about the revenue, it's not.
                            Some people can be offended by things and with good reason. If I were to say I get offended by people that mock others as being retarded you would probably say I'm being precious whereas the harsh reality is my brother has suffered for years at being mocked for being disabled, has been called retard and plenty worse since he was a young lad and, as a family the rest of us have to spend our lives picking up the pieces. He didn't choose brain damage, it chose him the day some drunken ***** drove a car into him. You cannot know who is genuinely touched by any of the things we so flippantly laugh about and to blame a nannying PC mentality doesn't work in the eyes of the people genuinely affected.

It is rarely the "retarded" person or the "gay cross dresser" or the "fatherless child" that is offended and often, those that are offended aren't actually offended so much as affected by the thoughtlessness of others. We can't have one rule for one and another for the other so the sites policy of keeping all potentially offensive stuff on the down low is actually the safest policy.

It may not always make for the raciest of forums but why should a person whose life is affected by tragedy be any less entitled to be here and join in the banter and have a life beyond the reality of those tragedies without fear of constant reminders of the misery than any one else?
                            Last edited by Bluehoop; 24-10-2013, 06:04 PM.
                            #standuptocancer
                            #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Not even near son....I thought it was for stirring my tea while I was at school.....late developer..
                              It's all that Bromide they put in the tea J.........that practice has a lot to answer for................tasted good though!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                                Actually V - as much as some will say that it's all about the revenue, it's not.
                                Some people can be offended by things and with good reason. If I were to say I get offended by people that mock others as being retarded you would probably say I'm being precious whereas the harsh reality is my brother has suffered for years at being mocked for being disabled, has been called retard and plenty worse since he was a young lad and, as a family the rest of us have to spend our lives picking up the pieces. He didn't choose brain damage, it chose him the day some drunken ***** drove a car into him. You cannot know who is genuinely touched by any of the things we so flippantly laugh about and to blame a nannying PC mentality doesn't work in the eyes of the people genuinely affected.

It is rarely the "retarded" person or the "gay cross dresser" or the "fatherless child" that is offended and often, those that are offended aren't actually offended so much as affected by the thoughtlessness of others. We can't have one rule for one and another for the other so the sites policy of keeping all potentially offensive stuff on the down low is actually the safest policy.

It may not always make for the raciest of forums but why should a person whose life is affected by tragedy be any less entitled to be here and join in the banter and have a life beyond the reality of those tragedies without fear of constant reminders of the misery than any one else?
                                Good post Blue......that should hopefully shame the big gobs!

Comment

Working...
                                X