No announcement yet.

Danny Shittu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

never forget the first time i saw him play for us against brentford away, he was only on loan at the time and we were watching him warm up thinking who's this fat lump. i must have only been 8 at the time. and first couple minutes in, stood at the very front, he has a tussle for the ball with someone like ben burgess, he loses control and almost flattens me my brother and the poor old ball boy
    i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

Comment

Back in the prime of his QPR career, I was walking to the tube and noticed him in the Ochi takeaway. Went in and asked him for a photo and had a real good chat with him. He loved rangers and one of the nicest guys ive ever met. Never felt so small standing next to him, absolute man mountain... Top Guy!

Comment

On another note, that time period is probably my favourite as a fan. Everything felt like one big family, loved it, maybe not the best time in the league but Olly Shittu Gallen Furlong Bircham will always be true heros in my eyes...

Comment

Working...
        X