Just Back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Back

Thought we played reasonably well and had the chances to have won the game.

Millwall looked like a side who need the crowd behind them if there going to do anything. We kept the ball well and other then there two goals I cannot recall them having a chance. We gifted them the first goal and seemed to switch off for the second.

Niko hit the post first half which would have been an amazing goal, we had a shot from Niko which hit their defender and went just wide, Hoilett had one destined for the top corner until their keeper tipped it wide and Henry had a shot which took a deflection and could have gone in. I thought they had a shout for a pen for our first goal which we broke from but equally I thought we were due a pen second half when Hoilett was taken down.

Mike Dean had a decent enough game he could have got his card out early and ruined the game but kept it in his pocket

Negatives I thought we lost a bit of solidity when Faurlin came on but other then that a decent point which feels bad because they nicked a point so late.

West, any incidents off the pitch, everyone home safe and sound? Some Burnley fans saying Charlie got injured, any news?
    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
    This morning's tempest I have to cross
    I must be guided without a stumble
    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
      West, any incidents off the pitch, everyone home safe and sound? Some Burnley fans saying Charlie got injured, any news?
      Of course they'd say that! Cant believe you'd even believe that, even if you can't see this!!!

Comment

No trouble at all.

When faurlin came on they pushed forward more and we lacked any sort of attacking threat.
        Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
        Lovejoy: "No?!"
        Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

?West were you drinking in the Market Porter before the game ?
          Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
            Charlie played the full 90mins mate and other then looking out on his feet at the end he never looked injured to me. Never saw any incidents and we were in Borough and London Bridge from 1030ish. Proper Police overkill I think that is possibly the most plod I have seen at a match they were everywhere

Originally posted by vespa View Post
            Hi mate we wandered about and drank in a few places Globe, All Bar One and another place Porter rings a bell but not sure mate. Did you spot me??

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
              I was

Surrey massive!!
              Thank **ck thats all over with !!! need a holiday!!!

Comment

Originally posted by suttonranger View Post
                I was

Surrey massive!!
                oi Ben Hill ,stop stalking me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post

Hi mate we wandered about and drank in a few places Globe, All Bar One and another place Porter rings a bell but not sure mate. Did you spot me??
                  The pub in Borough Market , i could sense your presence , a tremmer in the Force !

Comment

Ref was rubbish. Hoilett got battered today 4 times in first 15 minutes, how many fouls? 0

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
                      Of course they'd say that! Cant believe you'd even believe that, even if you can't see this!!!
                      if you behave yourself TW I'll take you off the ignore list, tongue in cheek Burnley fans hoping Charlie misses next week
                      I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                      This morning's tempest I have to cross
                      I must be guided without a stumble
                      Into the arms I love the most

Comment

I thought Faurlin did very well when he came on. Not sure why we brought Jenas on, I don't see his role in the squad besides to waste time with a sub when he has 10 minutes to play? I'd rather have Derry still with us and coming on to see out games. Better player than Jenas
                        We're Queens Park Rangers and we always do things the hard way!
                        @Deadend_Friend

Comment

They had 2 chances and scored both. We played them off the pitch first half. We should have taken 3 points from that game. Their left back looks really useful tbf.

Comment

Working...
                          X