we are doing well.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• we are doing well.....

.... still unbeaten, a game in hand im happy! millwall was a london derby and always gonna be hard , im gutted we conceded at the end but lets not forget millwall should have had a pen in the first half and we could have lost the game! so DONT WORRY BE HAPPY!
    LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Harry out

Comment

Originally posted by maverick69 View Post
      Harry out

Comment

We should be happy but I'm not, it's two important points dropped IMHO!
        @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by Connell10 View Post
          .... still unbeaten, a game in hand im happy! millwall was a london derby and always gonna be hard , im gutted we conceded at the end but lets not forget millwall should have had a pen in the first half and we could have lost the game! so DONT WORRY BE HAPPY!
          100% agree, 11 games unbeaten is fantastic! eight wins and three draws, not bad!!

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
            We should be happy but I'm not, it's two important points dropped IMHO!
            here you matey.....

Comment

We are stiil unbeaten! Ffs

Comment

Originally posted by Connell10 View Post
                We are stiil unbeaten! Ffs
                and the only team in the league to be so........happy days!

Comment

Win at home, draw away is usually a good formula for promotion, with the tough away matches coming up I just feel like conceding an injury time equaliser can't be good!
                  @gatorTFC

Comment

Excellent season to date.

October is a difficult month for us with constant away games while most of the competition around us are playing mainly at home.
                    This league is tough in that one bad month can push you off the pace. If we can stay nr or round the top come Xmas then I can see TF getting the cheque book out come January as he's obsessed with premiership football.

At the end of last season I thought we would be basement boys but it's been marvellous.

Comment

No one would have predicted this start in may. All over it. Massive next week important we don't lose. See end of Wigan game earlier they look terrible at the back blackpool should have had more

Comment

Disappointed that we conceded with the last kick of the game, however, still unbeaten and playing well. Things like this happens in football. Remember Ipswich this season?

Comment

Even if millwall were bottom of the table, that was always going 2 b a tough game. Still unbeaten. Im more than happy wiv this season so far

YOU RRSSSSSS!!!!!!!
                          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

i concur gentlemen!

Comment

If we beat Burnley, we still have that game in hand.
                              I remember before the season kicked off there were quite a few fans on here saying we would struggle this season.
                              Probably the same ones that are moaning now!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X