Rangers Future Fan base

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rangers Future Fan base

What did Barnsley have today 250 300 tops. When sides are going to bring a small following like that they should be bunged downstairs with the upper given over to local schools etc or kids for a quid day. We need to exploit opportunities like today when the away fans wont sell out and get the kids into the ground

384 to be precise West, but yeah i make you right load the school end with local kids, good call
    Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

or the local somali/sudanese/polski fans!
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

My school used to get free Palace tickets ,even though i`m from a Chelsea area, as is most of South London , loads of us used to go , i`m one of the few,who went that never got converted to Palace .
        The kids without a family connection to any club , could well end up shunning the big clubs and falling in love with Rangers.

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
          or the local somali/sudanese/polski fans!
          mate ,they are the sort of kids that wont have a family allegience to other clubs ,we havnt got all those kids of Irish parents that came here in the 60s and 70s for nothing

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
            My school used to get free Palace tickets ,even though i`m from a Chelsea area, as is most of South London , loads of us used to go , i`m one of the few,who went that never got converted to Palace .
            The kids without a family connection to any club , could well end up shunning the big clubs and falling in love with Rangers.

Bang on. We need to hook them early and keep them for life

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
              mate ,they are the sort of kids that wont have a family allegience to other clubs ,we havnt got all those kids of Irish parents that came here in the 60s and 70s for nothing

yes but with more skinnies we can introduce narrower seats thus increasing the ground capacity at the same time!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                yes but with more skinnies we can introduce narrower seats thus increasing the ground capacity at the same time!
                How the Polskis gonna fit then ?

Comment

they have slate heads n we can concertina them up together!

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                    What did Barnsley have today 250 300 tops. When sides are going to bring a small following like that they should be bunged downstairs with the upper given over to local schools etc or kids for a quid day. We need to exploit opportunities like today when the away fans wont sell out and get the kids into the ground
                    This is a good idea. Someone get Phil Beard on the phone
                    Rangers Til I Die
                    follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Totally agree West
                      QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Working...
                      X