Nico

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nico

Seems to have a quite game today. Injured maybe ?

Yep, didn't seem as verbal as he usually is.

Comment

Miles better when he came into the middle from the left when Holliet played on the left having replaced Faurlin. The team on the pitch, in that formation, once Faurlin came off was miles stronger and way, way more creative. We played so much better and made two goals. Only three of Barton, Carroll, Faurlin and O'Neil should play so Holliet should play on the left, Nico in the middle in front of Barton and Carroll or Henry with O'Neil or Phillips on the right and Faurlin on the bench.

Comment

I have to say im a huge Faurlin fan but today I looked at him and thought his legs have gone

Comment

I actually thought that was one of Faurlin's better shifts first half, West. He played a couple of really good balls and made some great tackles. Fact is he brings nothing to the team that other players can't provide. And he can't create a chance in a month of Sundays. Barton, Carroll, O'Neil, Kransjar, Jenas and Henry are all better options in the middle. And we have to play either Holliett on the left or Phillips on the right..

Comment

Working...
          X