Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

fulham fans take up offer of free away travel in great numbers as usual!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • vanhoop
    CCG
    • Mar 2009
    • 9642

    #31
    Can't you two just have a cuddle.
    Ooh northern lads love gravy

    Comment

    • HoopDoggyDogg
      Silver Seat
      • Mar 2009
      • 2648

      #32
      Maybe do a swap at each other's businesses for the day.

      Comment

      • vblockranger
        • Mar 2009
        • 15218

        #33
        Originally posted by vanhoop
        Can't you two just have a cuddle.
        Ive offered Van but he wants tongues and commitment and im just not ready

        Comment

        • vblockranger
          • Mar 2009
          • 15218

          #34
          Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg
          Maybe do a swap at each other's businesses for the day.
          erm... living the life of a daddy made semi toff with a superiority complex just doesnt appeal mate...even for a day (and all that spell checking!!) plus i dont think what he does every can be classed as a "business"

          Comment

          • WeAreQPR12
            C Club
            • Mar 2009
            • 23558

            #35
            Originally posted by vblockranger
            erm... living the life of a daddy made semi toff with a superiority complex just doesnt appeal mate...even for a day (and all that spell checking!!)
            Spending his dads millions and writing off his porche, you sure?
            I played sunday league football today.

            Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

            I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

            We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

            Comment

            • HoopDoggyDogg
              Silver Seat
              • Mar 2009
              • 2648

              #36
              Originally posted by vblockranger
              erm... living the life of a daddy made semi toff with a superiority complex just doesnt appeal mate...even for a day (and all that spell checking!!) plus i dont think what he does every can be classed as a "business"
              Just wondering, have you 2 ever met ?

              Comment

              • vblockranger
                • Mar 2009
                • 15218

                #37
                Originally posted by WeAreQPR12
                Spending his dads millions and writing off his porche, you sure?
                His dad only got £250k for Subbuteo back in the 60's and it went on to make multi millions...bad business brain.

                Comment

                • vblockranger
                  • Mar 2009
                  • 15218

                  #38
                  Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg
                  Just wondering, have you 2 ever met ?
                  No...but i got a day off work and am going to the Derby game so ill keep an eye out for him. Cant be hard to spot...


                  Comment

                  • WeAreQPR12
                    C Club
                    • Mar 2009
                    • 23558

                    #39
                    Only that's about 2 million in todays money ish. I checked a cheque of 56 pounds from 1960 that wasn't cashed and I used the converter said it's 1100 pounds so the boys loaded hence why he just plays or paints subuteo figures
                    I played sunday league football today.

                    Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

                    I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

                    We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

                    Comment

                    • vblockranger
                      • Mar 2009
                      • 15218

                      #40
                      Originally posted by WeAreQPR12
                      Only that's about 2 million in todays money ish. I checked a cheque of 56 pounds from 1960 that wasn't cashed and I used the converter said it's 1100 pounds so the boys loaded hence why he just plays or paints subuteo figures
                      Yer spose so WeAre.... still i bet he wishes his dad hung onto it as he would have a lot more if his dad had any nouse.
                      Last edited by vblockranger; 06-10-2013, 12:12 AM.

                      Comment

                      • HoopDoggyDogg
                        Silver Seat
                        • Mar 2009
                        • 2648

                        #41
                        Originally posted by vblockranger
                        His dad only got £250k for Subbuteo back in the 60's and it went on to make multi millions...bad business brain.
                        I bet he has a Quality Subbuteo table though.
                        Proper Astro Turf, players made of gold n all that.

                        Comment

                        • vblockranger
                          • Mar 2009
                          • 15218

                          #42
                          Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg
                          I bet he has a Quality Subbuteo table though.
                          Proper Astro Turf, players made of gold n all that.
                          Probably did have but TW more than likely sold all that to fund his habit.

                          Comment

                          • vespa
                            Gang of Four Members
                            • Mar 2011
                            • 6903

                            #43
                            Slow down boys , TW aint here to defend himself
                            Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

                            Comment

                            • vblockranger
                              • Mar 2009
                              • 15218

                              #44
                              Originally posted by vespa
                              Slow down boys , TW aint here to defend himself
                              Your right Vesp..lets wait for him tomorrow to catch up Fairs fair
                              Last edited by vblockranger; 06-10-2013, 12:37 AM.

                              Comment

                              • vespa
                                Gang of Four Members
                                • Mar 2011
                                • 6903

                                #45
                                Originally posted by vblockranger
                                Your right Vesp..lets wait for him tomorrow to catch up
                                Good man V
                                Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

                                Comment

                                Working...