Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

QPR vs DERBY Members needed (help please)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR vs DERBY Members needed (help please)

Any members not going to the Derby match ?

I am a member and want to bring my mates along who are visiting England... they are R fans of course but live in Australia.

They are loud and will cheer even louder for QPR, but I can't get them tickets in the members area as they don't have membership....

Biggest ask in the world if anyone will PLEASEEEEE let me assign tickets to their membership number so my mates can come and sit with me ?

It would mean the WORLD !!!

will this even work ?

Cheers

You can buy up to 6 tickets I believe including yourself . I'm a member and took myself and 4 non members into the upper loft for te Birmingham game . Book online

Comment

thats what i thought, thanks heaps for your reply... but yeh it keeps coming up with the error message 'your membership doesnt allow you to buy this amount of tickets' and to re-assign the other 5 tickets, and im a full member. im booking through the official website, i emailed them this morning so hopefully i get a reply soon.

Comment

I always manage to book them that way . Try making sure all of the tickets are assigned to your name in the drop down box next to the ticket information . Obviously you won't be able to do lower loft as it's family

Comment

yep did that - they were all automatically assigned to me, still not working, what a pain! thanks for your help

Comment

Originally posted by eryn86 View Post
            yep did that - they were all automatically assigned to me, still not working, what a pain! thanks for your help
            That's a weird one . Ring the club mate

Comment

Originally posted by eryn86 View Post
              I've just had a thought . My dad tried booking some tickets te other week on the online booking and had an absolute nightmare with the membership thing kept crashing on him and saying there was some sort of error . Keep trying and if all else fails ring the club ( his did go through eventually ) . Your definatly entitled to take non members

Comment

still doing it..saying im trying to purchase more than my membership allows me to...BS. oh well ill give them a call. thanks again for your help

Comment

Working...
                X