QPR start to the season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR start to the season

Hello. I'm a Yeovil fan who posted here just before the start of the season. Back then I said on here that I thought you had the best squad in the league and fancied you to be promotion chasers with the likes of Reading, Bolton(how wrong I was on that), Forest, Leicester, etc. Since then we are almost 10 games into the league and after seeing everyone play I don't just think you have the best squad, I think you also have the best first eleven player for player and really think you will runaway with the league. In the Championship there is often one team who dominates while the rest fight for the one other automatic slot and the play off places. You look comfortably ahead of the others and I thought Reading, Watford etc would be close at the start of the season.

How do you feel about you're start and is much better than expected and what do you think about the other challengers.

BTW - Not to sure if Opposition fans are allowed to post here but everyone was fine with it when I did so last time so could not see no reason not to do so.

you won't be able to post on here if you want an intelligent conversation
    Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

we need to play the likes of forrest, watford, Leicester etc to gauge where we really are but I personally am feeling pretty confident. Things are slowing getting there and i think we will only get stronger barring andy major injuries.

Comment

we need to play the likes of forrest, watford, Leicester etc to gauge where we really are but I personally am feeling pretty confident. Things are slowing getting there and i think we will only get stronger barring any major injuries.

Comment

Welcome back

Still too early to count our chickens but it's been a great start, although we have not been that convincing going forward, except maybe vs Middlesborough. I have to say that you guys probably gave us the toughest test we have had.

Comment

Happy days if what you say becomes true, but we are currently 2nd (albeit with a game in hand) and were a goal away from dropping to 3rd on Tuesday. 10 games in gives a good indication, but give we need to give it until 20 games at least before the picture becomes clearer and teams start pulling away/dropping back.

Blackpool have already started dropping and a month ago they were comfortably top.

Comment

Working...
            X