Question about Millwall away

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about Millwall away

Going to box office after work tomorrow but won't have my season ticket on me. It I tell them my details/ season ticket details etc do you think they'll sell me 2 tickets? Cheers for the help!
    We Foes, We Fellow Foes, The Same Football Team We Follow !

Take some ID and you will be fine. I get my mate to go to the box office every year to get our season tickets and I'm always surprised they don't ask him anything or want me to confirm anything

Comment

Originally posted by Leg-EndLiam View Post
      Going to box office after work tomorrow but won't have my season ticket on me. It I tell them my details/ season ticket details etc do you think they'll sell me 2 tickets? Cheers for the help!
      You will soon realise that money makes the world go round. You won't have any problems
      http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Should be fine just need name address etc
        Done it several times
        Thank **ck thats all over with !!! need a holiday!!!

Comment

im not so sure

im not so sure with almost the complete dissapearence of hooliganism only millwall is a high profile game
          its not beyond the millwall fanatics to get tickets for our enclosure

its the one game this year that im think getting tickets will be tough unless you show some identification

you may have to get a qpr tattoo
          Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

news on the 'grapevine' is wall have got some in our end so expect fisticufflinks!
            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
              news on the 'grapevine' is wall have got some in our end so expect fisticufflinks!
              They must have been to a fair few of our aways to rack up enough loyalty points to have bought them already

Comment

well i understand some 'stewards' may have been 'ordered' to let em in!
                you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                  well i understand some 'stewards' may have been 'ordered' to let em in!
                  Better keep our eyes peeled for some spotty nosed herberts in moody stoney jumpers then.

Comment

Originally posted by TW7R View Post
                    Better keep our eyes peeled for some spotty nosed herberts in moody stoney jumpers then.
                    Leave off I'm Rangers mate!!
                    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Tell them your client reference number. I think it would be fine I guess.
                      QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Working...
                      X