I spoke To Dexters AGENT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
    Your warning from me has nothing to do with this and you know it.
    I am in fact the only admin here that has no affiliations with the club, nor in fact with any other admins and mods because I live thousands of miles away. My only agenda is to maintain order on this forum and I know that alone will get me abuse from some people, but I sincerely hope not from you at least.
    Yes I know but this all adds up to this forum being a joke too.

Comment

Originally posted by Cait. View Post
      Yes I know but this all adds up to this forum being a joke too.
      What is a joke, that they decided to invite a foreigner to moderate you guys? Instead of just having Pete's mates do it, would that have been better?
      Banning people is no longer my hobby,
      but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
      http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
        e4hoop

Just a simple question

Did you enjoy the game yesterday?
        No but I wasnt exactly pulling my hair out.
        Anyway, what has that got to do with anything?

Comment

everything to do with it.

e4.

before Bristol City, please tell me the last QPR game you enjoyed?

(don't worry about pulling your hair out)
          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

everything to do with it.

e4.

before Bristol City, please tell me the last QPR game you enjoyed?

(don't worry about pulling your hair out)
            Thought Swansea was decent and enjoyed southampton strangely!

Our squad at the moment is mid table quality, and that is exactly where we are. 2 or 3 players in the summer could mean play off quality. What can Sousa do about it at the moment, Nothing! That is why he must be given next season to prove himself.

Comment

okay.

Glad to know you enjoyed Southampton. I didn't enjoy Barnsley, Doncaster, away.

I didn't enjoy Watford, Coventry, Reading, Palace, Swansea, Norwich, Sheffield United, Burnley, Ipswich at home.

Cardiff, Blackpool, Derby with the same players, showed what we can do.

But aye, its all about opinions
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

okay.

Glad to know you enjoyed Southampton. I didn't enjoy Barnsley, Doncaster, away.

I didn't enjoy Watford, Coventry, Reading, Palace, Swansea, Norwich, Sheffield United, Burnley, Ipswich at home.

Cardiff, Blackpool, Derby with the same players, showed what we can do.

But aye, its all about opinions
                I didnt enjoy many of them games either, but still, what is you point?!

Comment

My point is in your answer.

You've not enjoyed them, yet you stand loyal > fair play to you.

We'll keep on watching these games together.

Hope you can help me get the atmosphere going, because I can't seem to get them going. It seems many more are really upset to have watched the dross, we#ve had to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by swanleyhoop View Post
                    That is really patronising.
                    patronizing is DFEs specialty

Comment

Sousa did not know about Dex leaving. Yes, he may not have liked him but he definitely would have played yesterday instead of Di Carmine.

Of course Dex's agent is going to say he wants to leave because he's laughing all the way to the bank!

Wake up and smell the coffee people!

I know who I believe in this situation!

Let Sousa run the club his way! Let him do the signings! Defensively we are sound we just need a goal scorer...........oh, I could have told you that 12 months ago!
                      First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

"he may not have liked him"

Sorry mate, you've confirmed what I knew all along.

Comment

"he may not have liked him"

Sorry mate, you've confirmed what I knew all along.
                          I can only assume Sousa doesn't like him. I don't that for a fact.

Dexter's agent will want him to move because he wants to make money! He will get more money if he signs for a new club rather than stay at his current club and sign a new contract.

Di Carmine's performance yesterday highlights what a dreadful decision it was by the board to sanction the deal to loan Dex out.
                          First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

No problem with people having an opinion.

If people are going to get personal, you can go somehwhere else.

As for Blackstock.

Fact...He plays against Southampton. We can argue all day long whether he deserved to play after 4 games without scoring. I'm just trying to relay, that Forest didn't take him after Southampton, but after BEING DROPPED completely from the Bristol City and not starting against Swansea. Time was running out to loan him out and the player is not going to go if he doesn't want to. Cardiff and Sheff Utd wanted him, but they are above us, so he went to Nottingham Forest. He wanted to play football, its that simple. No agenda, but Paulo was away in portugal he should not be surprised that if you drop a player completely that he would want to move on. Tp suggest, he didn't know is like saying I didn't know we were playing Crystal Palace yesterday.

We can all sing all day for Blackstock, some will say good riddance, but if he is not going to play again between now and the end of the season for us, he has every right move on. I didn't drop him after THE Southampton or drop him completely when fit versus Bristol City.

Jesus H. Christ, what part of the above statement and your first statement actually states a 'fact' that PS knew BS was leaving?

Comment

Originally posted by Cait. View Post
                              Yes I am passionate about QPR.

I never said Sousa was a nice guy did I?

He dropped Dexter because he wasn't scoring.

SIMPLE!
                              so why did he pick sdc because he was scoring hahahahahaha

THE ONLY TIME SDC HAS EARNT HIS PLACE IS AFTER SCORING....so that makes twice....f off sdc
                              ranger4now ranger4always RANGER4LIFE

Comment

Pete -

I don't think getting an interview will necessarily clarify anything. Blackstock's agent is representative of Base, who we all know are inextricably currently linked with the club with a few other players and other potential signings this summer and will probably say exactly what you/we want to here to maintain that valuable relationship.

Call me an old cynic......

Comment

Working...
                                X