Results tonight - we should be pleased

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Results tonight - we should be pleased

Some may be a little dismayed given burnleys and Leicester wins - I'm encouraged as I'm not sure either will feature come the end of the season. Reading, Blackpool and forest all being held and Watford losing are all far more significant in my eyes

agreed, 6 draws tonight. and Yeovil's one goal put us 2nd instead of 3rd......psychologically good, going into the Barnsley game.

Comment

Possibly good to have some competition too and be pushed that blittle bit more to earn results and points.

Comment

Originally posted by Mem View Post
        Some may be a little dismayed given burnleys and Leicester wins - I'm encouraged as I'm not sure either will feature come the end of the season. Reading, Blackpool and forest all being held and Watford losing are all far more significant in my eyes
        I wondered how you were going to spin those results into a good thing but if your assumption is true then you do make a good point! I might agree with you about Burnley but I do think Leicester will be there or thereabouts come April.
        'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Good results today, especially Watford's defeat. Our game against Burnley should be cracking. I am going to this game and cannot wait for it.
          QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Working...
          X