2nd striker?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd striker?

TF said 2,wonder who the 2nd will be,my guess is the spurs kid,Kane,with BZ and AJ out for some time,despite our top position in the league we need more than 2 available strikers

Doubt TF had a scooby what he was he talking about tbh, just tweeting for effect. This bloke we just signed has been training with us for a while so he probably knew about him but TF is off in Asia somewhere bigging up his airline. TF tweets without a clue.

Comment

will probably sign the defender from hearts this week. cant really see another striker coming though. hope im wrong on the latter.
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Having heard Harry's comments on Chevanton not being what we need and being a bit of a gamble i can see a target man arriving soon. I think if one was avaliable it would have happened by now but we know what Harry's like when there's a deal to be done.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
          TF said 2,wonder who the 2nd will be,my guess is the spurs kid,Kane,with BZ and AJ out for some time,despite our top position in the league we need more than 2 available strikers

Could TF have been referring to Chevanton & young Ben Pattie who also signed last week ?
          ie. Both already in.

Comment

I thought about Becchio but it seems he is going back to Leeds.
            QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Very hard to find anybody that would dramaticaly improve us right now so its either go for somebody like Becchio who may not be willing to come in as back up. Who ever we get needs to be ready to play and have enough quality to step in if needed im guessing Harry isn't confident Chevanton is that player.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR1976 View Post
                Could TF have been referring to Chevanton & young Ben Pattie who also signed last week ?
                ie. Both already in.
                I think you're right!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                  I think you're right!
                  chevy and Jamaica...looks like that's it

Comment

Originally posted by QPR71 View Post
                    chevy and Jamaica...looks like that's it
                    I still think we'll get another striker if Harry gets his way and there's enough left in the budget after getting a back up for Nedum

Comment

Working...
                    X