Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Clean sheets....

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Jimmy Floyd Rabbit
    Gold Seat
    • Sep 2012
    • 8957

    #16
    Originally posted by LewisQPR
    Green couldn't wipe joe harts boots! Not on his level, the teams we are playing are **** poor
    Did I compare Hart to Green? No didn't think so.

    Troll

    Comment

    • LewisQPR
      Bronze Seat
      • Jul 2013
      • 274

      #17
      Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit
      Did I compare Hart to Green? No didn't think so.

      Troll
      Jimmy, I had a ****ing enough of you and your ****, you need to grow up you lifeless ****, and yes you did compare them you mug, grow up! BLOCKED!
      Loyal QPR fan
      Season Ticket Holder!

      Comment

      • Jimmy Floyd Rabbit
        Gold Seat
        • Sep 2012
        • 8957

        #18
        Originally posted by LewisQPR
        Jimmy, I had a ****ing enough of you and your ****, you need to grow up you lifeless ****, and yes you did compare them you mug, grow up! BLOCKED!

        Comment

        • QprSinceBirth
          Silver Seat
          • Jan 2012
          • 2566

          #19
          Mr trollston have you ever thought teams might be bad because we are stopping them from playing well or do all the opposition wake up on match day and say you know what lads let's play ****?

          Comment

          • Graham Norton
            Bronze Seat
            • Jul 2012
            • 465

            #20
            Plenty of clubs have scored more than us in the league this season, maybe we're the **** ones?!

            Comment

            • LewisQPR
              Bronze Seat
              • Jul 2013
              • 274

              #21
              Originally posted by QprSinceBirth
              Mr trollston have you ever thought teams might be bad because we are stopping them from playing well or do all the opposition wake up on match day and say you know what lads let's play ****?
              Most teams on this league are poor, the few that could post us problems are, forest, Leicester, reading, Wigan, burnley
              Loyal QPR fan
              Season Ticket Holder!

              Comment

              • essex
                Bronze Seat
                • May 2011
                • 755

                #22
                Lewis, can i offer you a bit of advice?

                The manner in which you post sets you up for the stick you get, you post as if what you say is the only opinion that is right and rubbish anyone else's opinion. I am sure you do know your football quite well, but there are a lot of posters on hear who are a lot older than you who have seen, played, coached and managed a lot more football than you so their opinion is well worth listening to. Just because you my not agree with them, it does not mean that either of you are right or wrong.

                Comment

                • bushcelt1
                  CCG
                  • Sep 2009
                  • 11070

                  #23
                  Originally posted by essex
                  Lewis, can i offer you a bit of advice?

                  The manner in which you post sets you up for the stick you get, you post as if what you say is the only opinion that is right and rubbish anyone else's opinion. I am sure you do know your football quite well, but there are a lot of posters on hear who are a lot older than you who have seen, played, coached and managed a lot more football than you so their opinion is well worth listening to. Just because you my not agree with them, it does not mean that either of you are right or wrong.
                  He's a troll essex
                  PRIDE OF LONDON.

                  Comment

                  • LewisQPR
                    Bronze Seat
                    • Jul 2013
                    • 274

                    #24
                    Originally posted by essex
                    Lewis, can i offer you a bit of advice?

                    The manner in which you post sets you up for the stick you get, you post as if what you say is the only opinion that is right and rubbish anyone else's opinion. I am sure you do know your football quite well, but there are a lot of posters on hear who are a lot older than you who have seen, played, coached and managed a lot more football than you so their opinion is well worth listening to. Just because you my not agree with them, it does not mean that either of you are right or wrong.
                    Mate, I resoect my posters and opinions on here, I just do t resoect jimmy or others who constantly say troll and abuse my opinion, and yes they may be a lot older than me but age doesn't really matter, mate, I've played football since I was about 2, I've played for clubs and leagues, I've been scoured and played on the Aston villa academey, but I had to give it in through a horrible injury that occurred on a scads menu match, I resoect others opinions, but when you have experienced what I have playing in a academy and learning what it takes to be a professional and listening to tactics which the coaches gave, my opinion is always backed by my experience, but I resoect the posters and opinions who deserve it, people like jimmy doesn't deserve it constantly calling me a troll and skating my opinion, but thanks
                    Loyal QPR fan
                    Season Ticket Holder!

                    Comment

                    • Ginger Ninja
                      W12 Seat
                      • Jan 2010
                      • 17458

                      #25
                      Originally posted by LewisQPR
                      Most teams on this league are poor, the few that could post us problems are, forest, Leicester, reading, Wigan, burnley
                      You clearly didnt see us play Yeovil. They caused us no end of problems, and didnt score because a) our defence is class, and b) so is rob green.
                      Top Scorers 2018/2019

                      Nakhi Wells - 8
                      Pawel Wszolek - 6
                      Luke Freeman - 6
                      Matt Smith - 6
                      Ebere Eze - 4
                      Joel Lynch - 3
                      Tomer Hemed - 3
                      Toni Leistner - 2
                      Massimo Luongo- 2
                      Angel Rangel - 2
                      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                      Geoff Cameron - 1
                      Aramide Oteh - 1
                      Jake Bidwell - 1
                      Jordan Cousins - 1

                      Summer Transfers 2019

                      IN


                      OUT

                      Comment

                      • Jimmy Floyd Rabbit
                        Gold Seat
                        • Sep 2012
                        • 8957

                        #26
                        Originally posted by LewisQPR
                        Mate, I resoect my posters and opinions on here, I just do t resoect jimmy or others who constantly say troll and abuse my opinion, and yes they may be a lot older than me but age doesn't really matter, mate, I've played football since I was about 2, I've played for clubs and leagues, I've been scoured and played on the Aston villa academey, but I had to give it in through a horrible injury that occurred on a scads menu match, I resoect others opinions, but when you have experienced what I have playing in a academy and learning what it takes to be a professional and listening to tactics which the coaches gave, my opinion is always backed by my experience, but I resoect the posters and opinions who deserve it, people like jimmy doesn't deserve it constantly calling me a troll and skating my opinion, but thanks
                        Resoect again & skating your opinion?

                        Can I suggest a very good little item named Speak & Spell which would help you massively.

                        Troll

                        Comment

                        • LewisQPR
                          Bronze Seat
                          • Jul 2013
                          • 274

                          #27
                          Originally posted by Ginger Ninja
                          You clearly didnt see us play Yeovil. They caused us no end of problems, and didnt score because a) our defence is class, and b) so is rob green.
                          The quality of shots are nowhere near the standard hart saves, and tbh foster is a much better keeper than green, greens done well this season but didn't do too well in the prem but everybody forgets that, let in stupid goals
                          Loyal QPR fan
                          Season Ticket Holder!

                          Comment

                          • LewisQPR
                            Bronze Seat
                            • Jul 2013
                            • 274

                            #28
                            Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit
                            Resoect again & skating your opinion?

                            Can I suggest a very good little item named Speak & Spell which would help you massively.

                            Troll
                            Shut the **** up, if I met you if floor you, you doing my head in
                            Loyal QPR fan
                            Season Ticket Holder!

                            Comment

                            • Jimmy Floyd Rabbit
                              Gold Seat
                              • Sep 2012
                              • 8957

                              #29
                              Originally posted by LewisQPR
                              The quality of shots are nowhere near the standard hart saves, and tbh foster is a much better keeper than green, greens done well this season but didn't do too well in the prem but everybody forgets that, let in stupid goals
                              I'm embarrassed for you. No banter I'm being serious.

                              Comment

                              • LewisQPR
                                Bronze Seat
                                • Jul 2013
                                • 274

                                #30
                                Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit
                                I'm embarrassed for you. No banter I'm being serious.
                                The truth, it's a fact, green let in so baby stupid goals in the Prem, isn't at the standard it hart or foster and that's just a fact, if green was so good he would be playing for a top 4 side on the prem
                                Loyal QPR fan
                                Season Ticket Holder!

                                Comment

                                Working...