Forest away on sky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LewisQPR View Post
    Why do I bother, I post some information incase some fans haven't seen it, and then get this ****, it's not needed, guys stop acting like 5 year olds please
    Probably best to leave then littlun. Log out & return to the wacko jacko crew over in sw6

Comment

18, no I haven't, not officially but I call her wifey, apprenticeship
      This is funny.
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

7.30 pm kick off, bit late isn't it??!!

Comment

This post reminds me of when i was an apprentice. On my first day they sent me to the tool shed for a long stand. All different blokes kept coming in to the tool shed and i kept asking have you got a long stand. And they all kept saying wait there kid one will be along shortly. After about 4 hours i realized it was a wind up and went back on the shop floor to howls of laughter but i didn't bite and just took it on the chin. A few days later another apprentice started and they did the same thing to him. Difference was, that when he found out he went crazy and really bit. From that day on they left me alone and started winding this kid up all the time cos they knew he would bite. So my advice Lewis is don't bite otherwise this post is gonna go on and on with all the lads casting out their hooks and you biting on everyone of them ;-b

Comment

Originally posted by Naarven Mankey View Post
            This post reminds me of when i was an apprentice. On my first day they sent me to the tool shed for a long stand. All different blokes kept coming in to the tool shed and i kept asking have you got a long stand. And they all kept saying wait there kid one will be along shortly. After about 4 hours i realized it was a wind up and went back on the shop floor to howls of laughter but i didn't bite and just took it on the chin. A few days later another apprentice started and they did the same thing to him. Difference was, that when he found out he went crazy and really bit. From that day on they left me alone and started winding this kid up all the time cos they knew he would bite. So my advice Lewis is don't bite otherwise this post is gonna go on and on with all the lads casting out their hooks and you biting on everyone of them ;-b
            ahhhh a long stand!! i remember being sent to the store room for a glass hammer once. i saw right through it but the other apprentice didnt, and he couldn't understand for the life of him why the storeman laughed his nuts off every time he saw him
            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
            Pawel Wszolek - 6
            Luke Freeman - 6
            Matt Smith - 6
            Ebere Eze - 4
            Joel Lynch - 3
            Tomer Hemed - 3
            Toni Leistner - 2
            Massimo Luongo- 2
            Angel Rangel - 2
            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
            Geoff Cameron - 1
            Aramide Oteh - 1
            Jake Bidwell - 1
            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
              ahhhh a long stand!! i remember being sent to the store room for a glass hammer once. i saw right through it but the other apprentice didnt, and he couldn't understand for the life of him why the storeman laughed his nuts off every time he saw him
              Well you would expect to see through a glass hammer...!

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                I respect you massively. As a fan & a man.
                I respect him as a dan and a man.
                "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
                London Pride is a flower that's free.
                London Pride means our own dear town to us,
                And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Good news for me to watch it on TV.
                  QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Tin of elbow grease....bucket of steam.....lobster gun....had em all in my early days at the Savoy......

Comment

Well you would expect to see through a glass hammer...!

Quality!!!

Comment

I'm still after the spare bubble for a spirit level,a tin of tartan paint,set of sky hooks,a skirting board ladder and a long weight !
                        "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
                        London Pride is a flower that's free.
                        London Pride means our own dear town to us,
                        And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Boss sent the new boy to the pub next door to get 5 Hamlet cigars....he came back with 5 hamburgers ! We had to take the rest of the day off due to uncontrollable laughter !

Comment

Originally posted by loneranger View Post
                            I'm still after the spare bubble for a spirit level,a tin of tartan paint,set of sky hooks,a skirting board ladder and a long weight !
                            Fook me you must have worked on the same site as me, had all them and got caught with a few of them.
                            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Can't wait a late Christmas present of 3 points
                              Will you go or will you be too busy playing with your new toys ?

Comment

Working...
                              X