tony f tweet ...... 2 strikers coming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LewisQPR View Post
    I don't rate Cole, he isn't a goal scorer that we need, Austin will get us 25/30 goals and our midfield and defence will chip in too, we will be fine as we hard to beat and keep clean sheets with a breeze, Leon best us just god dam awful
    I recall he scored a cracking goal against us whilst playing for Newcastle but always looks like he is overweight

Comment

Cole is a striker in the same mould as our Zamora. Good in the air and good at laying off so get him in.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
        Cole is a striker in the same mould as our Zamora. Good in the air and good at laying off so get him in.
        Zamora's good in the air and good at laying the ball off?

Comment

I hope Harry gets this right. In that one of the forwards (or the forward if we only get 1) needs to be of the quick small type and not the "hold it up type"

Comment

Can't believe some people still think Defoe will come.
            QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
              I hope Harry gets this right. In that one of the forwards (or the forward if we only get 1) needs to be of the quick small type and not the "hold it up type"

I disagree Rich, Austin scored his goals at Burnley by feeding off the knock downs and balls fed into him so a big type would be his perfect partner

Comment

I think we could use some young and unproven strikers.

Comment

Originally posted by madara View Post
                  I think we could use some young and unproven strikers.
                  I expected that yestesterday especially upfront.
                  QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

It's a shame that Cisse was such a self absorbed caaant.......

Comment

Originally posted by maverick69 View Post
                      It's a shame that Cisse was such a self absorbed caaant.......
                      Yeah he would be superb for 10 days and then play like a darren bent impersonator
                      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by QPRWEBBIE View Post
                        I disagree Rich, Austin scored his goals at Burnley by feeding off the knock downs and balls fed into him so a big type would be his perfect partner
                        In my opinion we have 3 good wide players at this level, add in Kranjcar as well who is a ball player. If we go long Austin can hold up, we need someone like AJ who can make clever runs into the box and finish. Another Zamora type isn't what we need in my opinion of course.

Comment

Waste of time discussing TF's tweets. One person on here thinks they're as much use as an ashtray on a motorbike....
                          Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
                            In my opinion we have 3 good wide players at this level, add in Kranjcar as well who is a ball player. If we go long Austin can hold up, we need someone like AJ who can make clever runs into the box and finish. Another Zamora type isn't what we need in my opinion of course.
                            Austin is an ok hold up player, I wouldn't say that part of the game comes natural.

Against Brighton he didn't manage it but that was probably because he was so isolated upfront it was untrue.

My spurs mates couldn't believe how negative Harry was in his formation, I would of risked 1 of the youngsters because at least they will be keen and a striker playing off him is better than none.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                              Waste of time discussing TF's tweets. One person on here thinks they're as much use as an ashtray on a motorbike....
                              Richard give it a rest. You're a decent poster but lets stop this silly feud that just seems to be ongoing.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevster269 View Post
                                Defoe is dripping like a septic ar5eh()le, he's on his way I tell ya!!
                                I cannot see Cole being match fit to play straight away.

Comment

Working...
                                X