No announcement yet.

Missed me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah Lewis, what frame of mind are you in ? Is it the arrogant mouthy lad or the boy who came back with piece on his agenda. Now then, talk me through your thoughts on our super Rob Greens performances so far and still justify why Cesar should be playing instead

Comment

Originally posted by Connell10 View Post
      im being honest mate when i say i really have never read anything you have ever posted on here, im at a lost as to who you are!
      Mate you probably missed the finest couple of hours on WATRB history when young Lewis went out of his way to destroy every poster, hopefully somebody can dig it out,fantastic read

Comment

Another daveviews set up by myu i reckon-just pony.
        PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRWEBBIE View Post
          Mate you probably missed the finest couple of hours on WATRB history when young Lewis went out of his way to destroy every poster, hopefully somebody can dig it out,fantastic read
          Couple of hours?........that thread meant I did no work for an entire day.....very funny!

Comment

Come on guys, grow up, just leave the thread and move on like grown men and not be immature about the past and keep bringing it up, enough said!
            Loyal QPR fan
            Season Ticket Holder!

Comment

Who the **** is this bloke?

Comment

Originally posted by LewisQPR View Post
                Come on guys, grow up, just leave the thread and move on like grown men and not be immature about the past and keep bringing it up, enough said!
                Don't call me immature and stop bring my age into it will ya !!

Comment

Originally posted by LewisQPR View Post
                  I REALLY DONT KNOW WHO YOU ARE! You start a thread about you are back and only a few people know anything about you!
                  LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Maybe he has grown up. Let's find out. Lewis, how would you resolve the Syrian crisis?
                    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                      Maybe he has grown up. Let's find out. Lewis, how would you resolve the Syrian crisis?
                      Well the first step is to install Cesar in a position of some authority.

Comment

Originally posted by Connell10 View Post
                        I REALLY DONT KNOW WHO YOU ARE! You start a thread about you are back and only a few people know anything about you!
                        Lewis is "new" but seldom has a new poster made such an immediate impact. I have linked the thread in question in post #15 of this thread. Worth a read if you have the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo View Post
                          Lewis is "new" but seldom has a new poster made such an immediate impact. I have linked the thread in question in post #15 of this thread. Worth a read if you have the time.
                          hmmmm sounds like a twunt

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                            hmmmm sounds like a twunt
                            You don't know me, but your now getting rude and being a judgemental idiot, please grow up and stop judging someone you don't know, it's pathetic and childish
                            Loyal QPR fan
                            Season Ticket Holder!

Comment

are you dave mcs side kick? seems familiar but...anyway no need for "look at me" thread...poor form

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                                are you dave mcs side kick? seems familiar but...anyway no need for "look at me" thread...poor form
                                What you on about?, I made the thread to say why I haven't posted in a while as I have seen a thread asking where I was...
                                Loyal QPR fan
                                Season Ticket Holder!

Comment

Working...
                                X