Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Assou-Ekotto is focused... on GTA V

QPR defender isn't going to be in Harry Redknapp's good books

QPR defender Benoit Assou-Ekotto revealed he had pulled an all-nighter playing Grand Theft Auto V - just hours before a crucial clash with Brighton tonight.

http://www.givemesport.com/381767-as...-v?autoplay=on

Posted by him at 8am this morning: "Im wake up since 1h! Thanks GTA 5! Hv a good day mate lol"

And just half an hour ago he's tweeted this: "I said since 1h not since 1am... People dont no read lol"

Well his second tweet makes no sense, he obviously did do an all nighter playing games.
    "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Another case of a footballers words being taken out of context on Twitter!

"AssouEkotto: Im wake up since 1h! Thanks GTA 5! �� Hv a good day mate lol"

"AssouEkotto: I said since 1h not since 1am... People dont no read lol"

Obviously he didn't word it very well, but it just shows how much bull the media can start.

Comment

On Saturday me and 5 mates were coming out of white city tube station at around 13:00 and saw him in front of us boots in hand . Stopped for a quick snap and to wish him well and he asked us which way it was to the ground . Pointed him in the direction of SAR and he made a dash for it . He's mad

Comment

He played on GTA at 7am.

It's quite clear from him posting 1h, meaning 1 hour, not 1am.

Comment

Working...
          X