Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fisty Cuffs After Game

Up side road and at Adelaide by all accounts

Picture on twitter of a brum fan K.O outside Adelaide on twitter. He was giving it over then fence and got punched from a qpr fan outside. Not much after that. Barely lasted 5 mins. All brum causing trouble though.

Comment

Suspect with Brum being in the vicinity of the BQ they were clearly out looking for a row

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
        Up side road and at Adelaide by all accounts
        Turned up 2 minutes late, apparently it's a good job he fell straight into the recovery position !
        "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
        For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Group of Brum giving it large outside Adelaide, couple of em got dropped at the bus stop and the rest run back up the road. That's all it was - the crowds outside the pubs made it seem worse than it was.
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
            Group of Brum giving it large outside Adelaide, couple of em got dropped at the bus stop and the rest run back up the road. That's all it was - the crowds outside the pubs made it seem worse than it was.
            Was it a Brum lad who's out cold in the pic going around Twitter, Matty? If he's giving it the big 'un then he's got it coming but if he's just a casual it's a pretty horrible sight.

Comment

Originally posted by tetters View Post
              Was it a Brum lad who's out cold in the pic going around Twitter, Matty? If he's giving it the big 'un then he's got it coming but if he's just a casual it's a pretty horrible sight.
              He don't look in a good way in the pic

Comment

Loads of lads were waiting for them to walk past the bok. OB must have taken a different way.
                My old man was the star player for HMP Parkhurst during their successful and unbeaten 77/78 season.

Comment

Anyone that deliberately finds himself outside an opposition pub giving it can expect no sympathy. But I did see a qpr fan hit a brum fan with a crutch on Bloemfontein rd which may have been a catalyst. But either way brum fans throwing a flare and seat on the pitch so were clearly up for trouble.

And FYI I don not enjoy nor condone any football violence

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                    This, but also it went off on Uxbridge road and Bush Green apparently
                    We Foes, We Fellow Foes, The Same Football Team We Follow !

Comment

Originally posted by Leg-EndLiam View Post
                      This, but also it went off on Uxbridge road and Bush Green apparently
                      I never heard about the green

Comment

Brum were there firmed up

They were giving it large and it came on top even though they outnumbered Rangers almost 2 to 1
                        It's all madness to me and I'm too old for it but what I saw was hilarious
                        That Brum fella in the blue cagoole got owned. He was offering out people and chucking stuff into the Adeliade garden and got decked good and proper by someone who I didn't see

Looking to take liberties but came unstuck
                        I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

Comment

Was meant to of been brums NTO for the year . Well my days if that was the case then they are an embarrassment.
                          "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
                          London Pride is a flower that's free.
                          London Pride means our own dear town to us,
                          And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Originally posted by loneranger View Post
                            Was meant to of been brums NTO for the year . Well my days if that was the case then they are an embarrassment.
                            Notice to owner?

Comment

I think it refers to Nutty Turn Out

Comment

Working...
                              X