Fisty Cuffs After Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qprted View Post
    its yet another signal that hooliganism is dying brummies would once have attacked us 500 strong now there firm has deminished to 30 little schoolboys

its as the experts predicted,the next generation of football fans are going to be like rugby fans its going to be all cuddles and kisses
    softer than the players then - 3 red cards in 2 divisions for deliberate stamping on the head (one of those was 17 sec into the game) and in australia some lad got red carded and 3 months suspension last weekend for...well, biting an opponents *****.

Comment

well

well everyone remembers the good old day when the adrenalin is pumping,and the fists were flying,but those days are now gone by ,its now all about not being racist or homophobic its a new world of peace love and harmony
      Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Bowlarks, what is it about football that gets the most placid of people going.I'm 44 but still get the buzz,sad I know but to me unexplainable.something inside excites me.no advacado suites Ted just raw hooliganism my racecourse brother
        Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Working...
        X