Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Attendances

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • lymehoop
    Gold Seat
    • Mar 2009
    • 7380

    #31
    spot on there Blue, I'd only add football violence in that period made a huge impact on attendances. One additional downside to living further away is you don't visit the box office to obtain tickets, this £3.50 charge is just taking the michaelI'd like to add, controversially maybe, while there has always been people moving away, cost of housing in London being the major factor, this huge increase in immigration in the last decade has forced many, me included, to move out
    Last edited by lymehoop; 17-11-2013, 09:08 AM.
    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
    This morning's tempest I have to cross
    I must be guided without a stumble
    Into the arms I love the most

    Comment

    • johnnyboy
      Apprentice
      • Mar 2012
      • 5

      #32
      Originally posted by vespa
      yeah yeah ,6000 real Fulham and the rest rugby fart lighters and tourists...
      Does that include the 18,000 season ticket holders?
      Last edited by johnnyboy; 17-11-2013, 11:02 AM.

      Comment

      • vespa
        Gang of Four Members
        • Mar 2011
        • 6903

        #33
        Originally posted by johnnyboy
        Does that include the 18,000 season ticket holders?
        18000 season ticket holders eh ? where were they when you were in the lower divisions ? i`ll answer for you shall i ? They were at Twickers or taking pictures of Buckingham Palace with oversize cameras ,and buying plastic beefeaters.
        Always been a joke club ,always will be.
        Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

        Comment

        Working...