"I’m making a comeback – and support from QPR fans would mean a lot"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "I’m making a comeback – and support from QPR fans would mean a lot"

Mark Prince, father of Kiyan Prince, was a leading British boxer in the 1990s and challenged for the world light-heavyweight title. He recently announced he will be returning to the ring and will fight at York Hall, Bethnal Green, on 4 October: http://www.westlondonsport.com/featu...uld-mean-a-lot

Jeffro - was he the matey you had in our corner for your fight I came to a few weeks back?
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Nearly spat me hourly mars bar across the site ....... I thought by the Flecking title that Marshy was coming back already !
      "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
      For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Originally posted by NW_Hoopz View Post
        Nearly spat me hourly mars bar across the site ....... I thought by the Flecking title that Marshy was coming back already !

Comment

That's exactly the sort of title he would start such a thread with n all .

PS: Snickers are better than Mars. I thought better of you NW!

Comment

Mark was also live on our official QPR "London Call-In" Show, you can watch it on the link below.

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/37660129

The Kiyan Prince Foundation is also one of the three charities this website donate to each month.

£430 Donated to our Charity's last season

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post

That's exactly the sort of title he would start such a thread with n all .

PS: Snickers are better than Mars. I thought better of you NW!
              I agree about the snickers Matty, I'm actually hooked on Freddo's but you have to buy so many to get a buzz that when you buy a fivers worth you get the young dolly behind the till s******ing as you walk away.
              "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
              For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Matty, it's taken me about a month to have finally got the joke in your sig

Comment

I agree about the snickers Matty, I'm actually hooked on Freddo's but you have to buy so many to get a buzz that when you buy a fivers worth you get the young dolly behind the till s******ing as you walk away.
                  I refuse to buy Freddos out of principle. When I was at school (all 7 years ago now!!) Freddos were 10p each and I would regularly stroll into the shop by the school & part with a shiny 50 pence piece in exchange for 3 Freddo's & a pack of Hubba Bubba chewing gum (usually apple flavour) before sticking me 3p change into the charity pot because I'm a kind soul like that.

Now, however, Freddos are 20 bl00dy pence a pop!! What's happened to Freddo? Has he grown up, moved out & got himself a mortgage that needs paying?! Bl00ming rip off I tell ya.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
                    Matty, it's taken me about a month to have finally got the joke in your sig

Better late than never eh Stan!! About time I changed it I reckon, will have a butchers tonight - will try & make it a nice simple one for ya

Comment

Marathons are better than Snickers!
                      Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                      Work Best When Open...
                      @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
                        Never tried smelling a pair of marathons but I'll take your word on it Fraggy!

Comment

LOL; I'll allow some of our more mature members to explain about Marathon/Snicker
                          Work Best When Open...
                          @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
                            How many years has it been... I still call it a Marathon.

Comment

Work Best When Open...
                              @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Working...
                              X