• Show
Clear All

• Kevin Mcleod
    replied
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BT8qY7kCUAA5X1u.jpg

Leave a comment:

• 72bus
    replied
    he has pulled his socks up and got on with what he is paid for , well done barton

Leave a comment:

• Buffalo
    replied
    Originally posted by TBLOCKRANGER View Post
    Barton more than anyone made us a laughing stock over the last two years, the fact he's pulled up his socks this season and played well doesn't mean all past misdemeanours are quashed and is entitled to my unreserved respect.
    For the club he was too difficult to get rid off, for the player he realised he was on a deal no one else could better, don't kid ourselves this is a relationship other than one of mutual convenience. If he could be off he would be.
    Whether or not Marshy's a troll, for what it's worth I'm not sure his views on QPR are that extreme. The way he persists with them is shall we say "different" but the views themselves aren't outside the scope of what a proprtion of QPR fans would think off or in any way anti QPR.
    Good post.

The problem with Marshy's "views" is that they are mostly not posted as such. He posts almost everything as fact and if your opinion differs he's like a dog with a bone and won't let go until he's changed your mind or "won" in some way. It definitely puts me off from posting in some threads as I can't stand the arrogance of the man.

Whether he's a troll or not, I've been here with him and without and the forum is a better place without him IMO.

Leave a comment:

• Stanley
    replied
    Originally posted by Marshy4Ever View Post
    Sigh.

As I always say, your forum, your rules.

But whatever you may think of me, at least you got to admit I have morals.

When you banned me, I didn't create a secret nic to post, I respected your choice.

When I saw that Park thread, I thought how can it be that someone talks about Park and I not be allowed to post about QPR.

So I decided to try my luck, and luckily you guys didn't to anything.

I have not called names, so I have changed.

But if you want to ban, then that's your prerogative.
    Further to my previous remarks, whether its your intention or not the bottom line is you do cause a lot of antagonism amongst fellow QPR supporters. This seems a great pity especially as things are looking so positive for the club at the moment, both on and off the pitch. It makes you wonder how much worse this would be if that wasn't the case. I can tell you for a fact that this has put people off from visiting and posting on the forum. In that sense you're bad for the place so as mods we have to take that seriously.

Many are even doubting whether you're actually a QPR supporter and I can see where they're coming from.

So with regard to the above you haven't changed at all since your return.

Leave a comment:

• SammyKojoe
    replied
    Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
    Trolling is a clear breach of forum rules, and the more I read your posts the more I'm convinced they're just trolling, even if that's not your intention. But the reality is that's exactly how your posts and posting style manifests itself.

It was probably a mistake giving you a second chance back on here when at the time the mods voted unanimously to ban you permanently. So I think I should just ban you again, as I think you've now proved beyond doubt to be incapable of changing.
    Let him back on the forum when Leeds get automatic promotion or a top 6 Premiership side tries to buy Adel. Guess this is goodbye forever then :-)

Leave a comment:

• SammyKojoe
    replied
    That's because no one else wanted him.

Until he comes out and commits to us and apologises for belittling us before, he is a **** in my book.
    Wrong - Marseille wanted to buy him after his loan ended. Palace wanted him and he turned down a move. I am sure now you will put down these clubs but the fact is you stated nobody else wanted him when 2 clubs have attempted to sign him. One that is in the Champions league the other in the Premiership.

I will also wait for your standard assumption to weaken your argument. Your words that remember.

Leave a comment:

• dave58
    replied
    Yeah, Barton was such a revelation in the Premiership, what with his 24 goals in over 200 games, not to mention getting relegated with Toon!
    Well, Adel will do well to get anywhere near Bartons record in the Prem, also your memory must be going? just thought that id mention Adel already been relegated after 2 seasons in the Prem, or had that slipped your mind?

Leave a comment:

• TBLOCKRANGER
    replied
    Barton more than anyone made us a laughing stock over the last two years, the fact he's pulled up his socks this season and played well doesn't mean all past misdemeanours are quashed and is entitled to my unreserved respect.
    For the club he was too difficult to get rid off, for the player he realised he was on a deal no one else could better, don't kid ourselves this is a relationship other than one of mutual convenience. If he could be off he would be.
    Whether or not Marshy's a troll, for what it's worth I'm not sure his views on QPR are that extreme. The way he persists with them is shall we say "different" but the views themselves aren't outside the scope of what a proprtion of QPR fans would think off or in any way anti QPR.

Leave a comment:

• QPR71
    replied

Until he comes out and commits to us and apologises for belittling us before, he is a **** in my book.
    doubt if that will ruin his night grasshopper

Leave a comment:

• Marshy
    replied
    Originally posted by vespa View Post
    Have to admit its strange to come on this thread and do anything but congratulate Joey , on his performances and the commitment ,that he has shown this season .

Leave a comment:

• Marshy
    replied
    Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
    Trolling is a clear breach of forum rules, and the more I read your posts the more I'm convinced they're just trolling, even if that's not your intention. But the reality is that's exactly how your posts and posting style manifests itself.

It was probably a mistake giving you a second chance back on here when at the time the mods voted unanimously to ban you permanently. So I think I should just ban you again, as I think you've now proved beyond doubt to be incapable of changing.
    Sigh.

As I always say, your forum, your rules.

But whatever you may think of me, at least you got to admit I have morals.

When you banned me, I didn't create a secret nic to post, I respected your choice.

When I saw that Park thread, I thought how can it be that someone talks about Park and I not be allowed to post about QPR.

So I decided to try my luck, and luckily you guys didn't to anything.

I have not called names, so I have changed.

But if you want to ban, then that's your prerogative.

Leave a comment:

• vespa
    replied
    Have to admit its strange to come on this thread and do anything but congratulate Joey , on his performances and the commitment ,that he has shown this season .

Leave a comment:

• Stanley
    replied
    ...doesn't change the fact how I could see things many couldn't.

Leave a comment:

• Marshy
    replied
    Originally posted by dave58 View Post
    So I'm correct Adel on a par with Joey both have won F.A. In the prem, other than Adel winning Goal of the month, which have been given out in there hundreds to good & bad players, although joeys probably won a lot more games in the prem than Adel
    I rest my case!
    Yeah, Barton was such a revelation in the Premiership, what with his 24 goals in over 200 games, not to mention getting relegated with Toon!

Leave a comment:

• dave58
    replied
    I don't even need to check on this, trust me dude, I guarantee you that Barton has never won POTM in the Premier League.
    So I'm correct Adel on a par with Joey both have won F.A. In the prem, other than Adel winning Goal of the month, which have been given out in there hundreds to good & bad players, although joeys probably won a lot more games in the prem than Adel
    I rest my case!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X