The offy website.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The offy website.

Ive actually started to use it now. I find those tunnel camera type things and behind the scenes type boolox quite additive! Well done to who ever was tasked with sorting out the awful mess the site was in originally.
    LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

I am struggling a bit with it still. The content is great it just a bit of mess when using it. Bit annoyed i have paid for player when half of it turns up on utube

Comment

It has definitely improved. Looks the same so not sure what they've done but definitely an improvement on what it was.

Comment

Originally posted by blue and white View Post
        I am struggling a bit with it still. The content is great it just a bit of mess when using it. Bit annoyed i have paid for player when half of it turns up on utube
        Agree with this and I think it devalues that QPR Player subscription and should therefore now be reflected in the price. I'm sure plenty of others have noticed this.

Comment

itsbecause we're football league now - they can show so much more coverage. the PL has such tight restrictions on the football coverage.

but yes, all in all definately a lot more up to speed. I remember a time when a player would be into his 3rd or 4th appearance for us before it was confirmed he signed...

Comment

My computer doesn't seem to like the website, everythings everywhere and I always get a picture which covers my whole screen.
            "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
              My computer doesn't seem to like the website, everythings everywhere and I always get a picture which covers my whole screen.
              They've improved it recently but you need to empty your cache before you can see the full benefit.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
                Agree with this and I think it devalues that QPR Player subscription and should therefore now be reflected in the price. I'm sure plenty of others have noticed this.
                Thing is the club is contracted to use Player as part of the FL Interactive platform. I don't think they set the pricing, nor do they really want to be a part of it. For a club about building a global brand closing off access for fans in return for what - when the bigger picture is considered - is probably a fairly pitiful revenue stream is pretty undesirable.

Comment

Find it difficult when using i phone or i pad but content has improved

Comment

It's total shyte - and I think it has regressed over the past two changes.

But then again - it probably reflects our transfer policy over the same period.

Comment

glad someones started a thread on this. the player is rubbish. in today's day, how is the site or content not mobile friendly? I have half a mind to cancel my subscription in protest at how shite it is, but being overseas, it fills in the gaps that highlights shows, dodgy streams, and hacked replays of Football League Show (iPlayer is blocked outside the UK) don't cover.

If we want to be the top club that will be mid table prem, that the regulars on this forum talk about, then we should def look into getting a decent product like MUTV and Everton TV.

@NW10, not sure if you meant it in this way, but there are Prem clubs that use FL Interactive's 'Player' product. See Hull City's Tigers Player. Its not exclusive to Football Lge clubs.
                      Rangers Til I Die
                      follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Originally posted by ArthurQPR_NYC View Post
                        glad someones started a thread on this. the player is rubbish. in today's day, how is the site or content not mobile friendly? I have half a mind to cancel my subscription in protest at how shite it is, but being overseas, it fills in the gaps that highlights shows, dodgy streams, and hacked replays of Football League Show (iPlayer is blocked outside the UK) don't cover.

If we want to be the top club that will be mid table prem, that the regulars on this forum talk about, then we should def look into getting a decent product like MUTV and Everton TV.

@NW10, not sure if you meant it in this way, but there are Prem clubs that use FL Interactive's 'Player' product. See Hull City's Tigers Player. Its not exclusive to Football Lge clubs.
                        Basically the way it works is I think clubs from the Football League are still contracted for 2-3 years after promotion. I know we're contracted to 2016. FL Interactive can suck a big one though, no disagreement there.

Comment

Working...
                        X