Kyle Walker & Andros Townsends praise for our club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kyle Walker & Andros Townsends praise for our club

was big factor after chats with them both for Tom Carroll in joining us. Thanks chaps.

Yep. They had great words to say on twitter. Thanks guys
    Under Les Ferdinand:
    Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
    Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
    Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
    Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
    And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

What did they say ???

Comment

basically that they had a great time while they were here

extract below

Carroll also revealed he spoke at length to former R’s loanees Kyle Walker and Andros Townsend ahead of his loan move to Loftus Road, commenting: “I spoke to Andros a lot ahead of the move and he only had positive words to say about the club.

“He had a great spell here and is now firmly in the first team plans at Tottenham, as well as in the England senior side.

“Kyle also had a great time here and I spoke to him earlier this week with England and he said I’d love it here.

“Going to QPR on loan was great for their careers and hopefully it will be the same – if not better – for me.”

Read more at http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/04...g4ylyUeH2lD.99

Comment

Not a bad thing for it to be seen as a positive step for young talent to spend time with us. I can see it working in our favour when it comes to acquiring prospects for our own youth set up if its seen we give youth a chance and help their development. If Tom performs anywhere near the levels Kyle and Andros did for us its going to be good news all round.

Comment

Both players were great for us and without a doubt coming to us has really push them on and good luck to the pair of them with Spurs and England. If young is half as good as them two then we are in business

Comment

go on loan to QPR and come back ready to play for Spurs and England is what they could have said to him.

Comment

Originally posted by cowleyhoop View Post
                I can see it working in our favour when it comes to acquiring prospects for our own youth set up
                Spot on and we might just be able to keep them if they actually start with us !

Comment

Working...
                X