How good is Kranjkar now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How good is Kranjkar now?

I remember him at Tottenham and looked dangerous, but never really was a regular.
    Is he still as good?

Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg View Post
    I remember him at Tottenham and looked dangerous, but never really was a regular.
    Is he still as good?
    think it was only his last season he wasn't a regular. first two season think he played most games (first season might even have been every game). didn't play that many last season for dynamo kiev, however - don't know whether through injury or competition for places.

Comment

he ended up behind the bloke who went on to be the most expensive player ever...wanted to be first choice.....
      guessing harry knows how good he is now though

Comment

In his prime at that age . Still can't believe we've signed him

Comment

He was signed for 7mil only a year ago, anyone know why they let him go out on loan?

Comment

We woudlnt have him is he was the best player in the world. I think the fact he is prepared to play championship level speaks volumes.
            I hope he will be what i've seen in the past and it's harry that has lured him to the club rather than a player thats past their prime. Even fatty taarabt thinks he's too good for this league but hopefully Kranjkar just want regular football, see's our promotion potential and is looking at the bigger picture.

Comment

At Pompey was sensational, bit up and down at Spurs. Obviously likes playing for 'Arry otherwise very much doubt he would have come down to Championship. If 'Arrold gets him motoring he will be best midfielder in division and will be one of those signings 'Arrold referred to as blowing us away. In my view should be playing in top half of Premiership.

Been busy last couple of days so not entirely up to speed with details but thought 'Arry said he is a free loan. Not entirely sure what that means. Is it we take over his wages this season and then sign him on freebie? Would be great if true but there again could have been entirely meaningless throw away comment from the jowly one.

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised if the new signings are not match fit because they probably haven't had much football recently. If they were regulars in their sides they wouldn't be coming to the championship anyway.
                So it might take a few games to get them up up speed. But Ekotto and Kranjcar are talented players and Carroll looks on the same path too so I think that will be evident from day one and once they are up to speed with the pace of the championship they are the kind of players that win matches.

Comment

Is it possible that the Kranjkar loan is somehow connected with the Samba saga who is now playing for Dynamo Kiev.

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                    Is it possible that the Kranjkar loan is somehow connected with the Samba saga who is now playing for Dynamo Kiev.
                    Not a chance.

Comment

Kranjcar

Best player in the division now?

Comment

I'll reserve judgement until he has actually played!
                        COME ON YOU RRRRSSS

Comment

I will reserve judgment until there is another thread on him!
                          http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

well hes got to get match fit first i expect then kick a football then play a few games then we'll have an idea.

Looking forward to seeing Phillips myself - better than Townsend according to some so he should be good, Tom Carroll too, and Ekotto

got to give them all a few games to get up to speed though - ease them in to what is already a winning team

Comment

Originally posted by iamayaak View Post
                              Best player in the division now?
                              I'll reserve judgement on that, haven't seen enough of him although I Beleive that technically he meant to be very good lets hope he fits in well an becomes what you say
                              Proof in the Pudding
                              if he's that good dont think we'll see much more of Faurlin,Jennas SWP
                              midfield likely to be
                              hoillett, Barton Carroll.Kranjcar M.Phillips
                              A.J. or Austin up top

Comment

Working...
                              X