Kranjcar...Great signing.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
Transfer deadline day
Collapse
X
-
-
Comment
-
-
wonder wether 'Arry's off to pick up AJ the Muppet!!Comment
-
-
-
yeah because that has really been the case this season, only 1 person talking like he's been drinking.And I suppose AJ driving down to Palace to sign for them after saying he owed us for sticking by him is a wonderful sign of loyalty and team spirit !!!!
Don't talk s hit mate ....Take off your rose tinted glasses ....They're all mercanries and will sell their souls to the highest bidder !!
Attitude of the side this year has been spot on so how you can be so blinkered is bafflingI played sunday league football today.
Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.
I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.
We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!Comment
-
is niko loan or buy? number 10 shirt just made for him. a buz with legs. a player in the true rangers tradition...Comment
-
Very happy with the outcome this transfer deadline day, three good players in, and nobody of any note leaving.
We have strengthened without a doubt.
Well done QPR.
Comment
-
I'm Beginning to think there's more to this AJ thing there was surely another striker lined up to replace him? whats the deal with loans is it now only Emergency loans etcComment
Comment