I know it's Sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know it's Sunday

But can there be any in's and out's today?

3 or 4 players may come in and a few will be going out, surely they won't do all that in one day?

Originally posted by MYU View Post

3 or 4 players may come in and a few will be going out, surely they won't do all that in one day?
    Man city new player having medical today .....gareth bale to be confirmed today ...so I guess yes .

Comment

I was just making sure as it's an important part of the year for football clubs/

This could mean we could hear something today.

Cheers

Comment

I think today will be a day of ....Sky sources understands .............

Wheras tomorrow will be confirmation of signings

Comment

of course there can be ins and outs today. demichaels is having a medical at city today and bale is expected to complete his transfer this evening. those are two examples.
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

sorry did not read down the thread. spot on maddix

Comment

Doubt beard indoors with boy watching super Sunday he just said

Comment

Maybe someone knows all the deadlines but I think tomorrow is for buying players. some loans and out of contract players can arrive after. which wouldn't surprise me if it was more loans and less buys and if so no need to get 3 or 4 in one day.

Comment

probably only take him half an hour to get to hq. all it takes is a phone call and he will be off.

you dont expect them to be sitting round the office all day do you?

Comment

Working...
                  X