No announcement yet.

Diakite to Bordeaux

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He wasn't the worst player against Swindon but did look well short of sharpeness. Personaly i'd consider a short term loan deal to another Championship team and if he still can't sort his issue's out move him on in the next window.

Comment

Originally posted by Superhoop Jim View Post
      Looked off the pace and completely disinterested vs swindon. Obviously doesn't want to play for us anymore which is a shame as I reckon he could be a decent player. Bye bye.
      Leaves traore as our last French African right?
      What? Am I reading this right? Looked disinterested? Strange thing to say that IMO. Looked rusty yeah but certainly not disinterested otherwise he wouldn't of wanted the ball all the time. He was constantly trying to beat everyone and I feel he's always a liability to be sent off. He just needs matches to get his fitness up that's all. Yeah it was against Swindon but they played at such a high tempo that everyone in the first half was really poor because they were in our face so quick. Pains me to say it cos i think he's in the scum of the earth bracket like JT, but Nail Ranger bossed Hill and Onouah while he was on the pitch, something no other player has done all season, but that dont make those two poor players. Faurlin was also 10 x's worse than him but no mention of him either. No player at the club has his acceleration over ten yards as Diakite IMO. Harry actually likes him as a player, just don't think all is well with him upstairs and there's more to it about him that's made it into the public domain.
      Last edited by Dazzer1977; 01-09-2013, 03:09 PM.

Comment

So I was the only one who saw him spending most the second half looking at the bench and barely breaking into a jog? The only one not surprised when he was subbed? Good player but not there mentally or physically (hardly played in ages). And you right that Swindon didnt get enough credit on here for thief win. Had a great game yesterday as well it seems. And yes faurlin played one of his worst games in a hooped shirt but this thread isn't about him.

Comment

For whatever reason he's not going to get any games here. It's a shame but time for him to move on.

Comment

Originally posted by Superhoop Jim View Post
            So I was the only one who saw him spending most the second half looking at the bench and barely breaking into a jog
            For me that is more to do with it being his first game in more or less 12months and lack of fitness showing then not wanting to be out there amazed he stayed on after half time

Comment

Working...
            X