Ned

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ned

is looking the player we all hoped he would be. To continue his education he needs to watch some footage of Beckenbauer at his best- greatest libero of all time. What was that statistic about sucessful passes in World Cup fInal v Dutch- something amazing. He will also learn from having a proper Pro like RD beside him.

the black beckenbauer................frightening!!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Think he has been mismanaged up until the back end of last season when Samba got bombed and he was put in at CB

Comment

the lad had personal tradegy and has now come shinning thru....well done ned!
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
          the lad had personal tradegy and has now come shinning thru....well done ned!
          One of your best posts Facts

Comment

I actually think he would make a top Destroyer in the middle of the park

Comment

So the CB we needed when Nelsen left- when we paid top dollar for that fat fool Samba- was here all the time.... Well done Ned.

Comment

Ned is just awesome, solid, fast and hungry for success
                I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Best player so far this season for me with Barton a very close second. Why on earth we played him at right back for so long is beyond me!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                    Why on earth we played him at right back for so long is beyond me!
                    That's what I mean by mismanagement

Comment

Tempted to make him skipper to be honest. Been through a lot with his mum and come out stronger. Colossus at the back and maybe a future england centre half.

Comment

Working...
                      X