Get Sidwell on loan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get Sidwell on loan

I think his chances at Fulham will be limited with Parker in the team, they'll probably move Kasami into the centre, so I wouldn't mind Harry going for him on loan...

dirty **** player - no thanks

Comment

Doubt they will let him go

Comment

Originally posted by NortholtRanger View Post
        Doubt they will let him go
        They got too much in midfield.

kasami
        taarabt
        duff
        kaca
        that iranian dude
        parker
        ruiz
        berba (if bent is up front)

sidwell's chances will be severely restricted

Comment

Don't we need to strengthen attack and defence more than adding another midfielder?

Comment

these are the facts re; sidwell..........he's ginger...........he's shi te...................end of facts!
            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by herman bloom View Post
              Don't we need to strengthen attack and defence more than adding another midfielder?
              I think Sidwell brings a lot of bite into midfield and will help tighten up in front of defence.

Comment

But we have Barton and Henry there. The club has purchased Henry and in theory Barton is currently staying, and just got O'Neill in. Why would we use resources on an area we already are ok in, given we are rather short in other areas? Would rather Harry spends the funds we have on getting the defence some much needed cover, or another striker in, than adding to the numbers we already have in midfield.

Comment

Originally posted by Marshy4Ever View Post
                  I think Sidwell brings a lot of bite into midfield and will help tighten up in front of defence.

he also brings more yellows than south korea and his missus is one slaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag!
                  you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

But we have Barton and Henry there. The club has purchased Henry and in theory Barton is currently staying, and just got O'Neill in. Why would we use resources on an area we already are ok in, given we are rather short in other areas? Would rather Harry spends the funds we have on getting the defence some much needed cover, or another striker in, than adding to the numbers we already have in midfield.
                    Play five in midfield and one up front.

Comment

Drop one of AJ or Austin? Not for me thanks. If Barton went, and we got Jenas and Diakite of the wage bill then maybe, seems like overkill otherwise in my mind.

Comment

Drop one of AJ or Austin? Not for me thanks. If Barton went, and we got Jenas and Diakite of the wage bill then maybe, seems like overkill otherwise in my mind.

Hoilett Barton Sidwell Henry AJ
                        ------------Austin------------

That midfield gives protection to defence which isn't as strong.

Comment

He is a Croydon lad so ok with me!!

Comment

But surely you just buy a defender, making the defence stronger and not needing to have AJ on the wing? And you'd want Phillips on the wing when fit anyway surely? Seems a bit mental to go to these lengths when surely we could just get a defender in instead?

Comment

Originally posted by Marshy4Ever View Post
                              Hoilett Barton Sidwell Henry AJ
                              ------------Austin------------

That midfield gives protection to defence which isn't as strong.
                              Where does Phillips, a player the club has just spent 3-5m on, fit in?

Comment

Working...
                              X