Match Preview - Leeds Perspective

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Match Preview - Leeds Perspective

Was watching this, all seemed pretty well put together and McDermott talking a lot of truth. Then comes a so called football expert (3:10) and mentions how lucky we are that we haven't had to sell any players since coming down to the Championship. OVER 18 PLAYERS HAVE BEEN SOLD. Don't know why this bothers me, but if you haven't got the slightest clue about something, why bother making something up. Stupid post I know, but then again, we haven't had to sell any players this season at all, none of them!

Added the video for you, you clicked on the wrong icon, use the video icon next time to display it on here.

Comment

Good preview, the club should do something like that as well tbh.

Comment

That Matt Smith is indeed a rarity amongst footballers....articulate and very well spoken!
        Not one yer know and no glottal stop!

Comment

Originally posted by kenthoop View Post

Was watching this, all seemed pretty well put together and McDermott talking a lot of truth. Then comes a so called football expert (3:10) and mentions how lucky we are that we haven't had to sell any players since coming down to the Championship. OVER 18 PLAYERS HAVE BEEN SOLD. Don't know why this bothers me, but if you haven't got the slightest clue about something, why bother making something up. Stupid post I know, but then again, we haven't had to sell any players this season at all, none of them!
          Lorrimer is a legend. Still, he was talking bollo_x

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
            That Matt Smith is indeed a rarity amongst footballers....articulate and very well spoken!
            Not one yer know and no glottal stop!
            He's 24 and said he'd only been full-time for 3 years....probably a graduate.

Comment

Yeah Matt Smith is fresh out of Uni!

Comment

Originally posted by kenthoop View Post
                Yeah Matt Smith is fresh out of Uni!
                Still a rarity though eh!......

Comment

Working...
                X