No announcement yet.

my 10 year old

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My old man would have beaten me to death if I supported any other team than Rangers.

My brothers Kid has recently converted to Chelsea because his friends do. I haven't spoken to him since.

Comment

One of your best days is when when you take your kids to their first Rs match.Looking at them kitted out and cheering the Rs.

Comment

I've not bred yet. However, I have 5 year old nephew who has a persistent, Chelsea supporting Grandfather (on the other side of course!). I'm his favorite uncle and takes anything I say as gospel. I also love the little git - who no doubt will grow up big, handsome and successful like his uncle.

So. After much of the usual stuff like: "But QPR always lose uncle"..... "Chelsea are on the TV all the time"..... "Grandad will buy me a new Chelsea shirt every year"..... I had to resort to unorthadox tactics:

Considering his trust in me - I decided to tell him that "You mustn't support Chelsea mate. They touch each others willies". Hence look of horror and hand over mouth.

Safe to say he goes to the games now and wears his QPR shirt with pride at kids football training etc - much to the disgust of his Grandad.

*I'm a bad person....... I know.

Comment

Originally posted by maverick69 View Post
          I've not bred yet. However, I have 5 year old nephew who has a persistent, Chelsea supporting Grandfather (on the other side of course!). I'm his favorite uncle and takes anything I say as gospel. I also love the little git - who no doubt will grow up big, handsome and successful like his uncle.

So. After much of the usual stuff like: "But QPR always lose uncle"..... "Chelsea are on the TV all the time"..... "Grandad will buy me a new Chelsea shirt every year"..... I had to resort to unorthadox tactics:

Considering his trust in me - I decided to tell him that "You mustn't support Chelsea mate. They touch each others willies". Hence look of horror and hand over mouth.

Safe to say he goes to the games now and wears his QPR shirt with pride at kids football training etc - much to the disgust of his Grandad.

great story!!

Comment

Originally posted by maverick69 View Post
            "You mustn't support Chelsea mate. They touch each others willies".

I don't understand, why are you bad? It's not like you lied to him or anything.
            Banning people is no longer my hobby,
            but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
            http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post

Comment

Should of kicked your kid out the house, told him go somewhere else to live!!!!
                'The problem with quotes on the internet is you don't know if they are authentic' - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post

Comment

Working...
                  X