Lets be realistic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mark J View Post
    Not over-reacting, just stating facts.....didnt even see the Swindon game but we were pretty poor against Bolton and won mostly because of Beckfords and Ngogs poor finishing.......at Huddersfield we looked ordinary and we were lucky against Sheff Wed.........just calling it as it is.....I just dont want to get too overexcited by our average team....and dont forget no Taarabt this season like we had when we won the league and we have no one close to his creativity (yet)!
    Don't care if we have no creativity, do not care for the quality only you think we lack, all i care about is getting promoted and at the moment we are joint top. I take that anyday than be like Peterborough who play well and gets you lots of goals but get you relegated. Rather be us then Reading who has a great squad and have alot of creativity but still cant pick up as many wins than us atm... Priorities please!!! Cheer you team on and support them. If by Christmas we are of the pace then you can say what you like
    'The problem with quotes on the internet is you don't know if they are authentic' - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Who says I am not cheering my team and supporting them.........I just dont think we are good enough and can say that whenever I like mate...cheers

Comment

Working...
      X