No announcement yet.

Faurlin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a feeling Harry may be looking at pairing Ale and Joey in CM. We know Joey rates Ale highly, and with Phillips and Hoilett out wide, we'd have the best midfield in the league by a mile.

Plenty of creativity, and a couple of tough-tackling ball-winners to boot.
    Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

I'm a huge fan of Ale Faurlin but personally I don't think he's been the same player since his knee injury!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
        I'm a huge fan of Ale Faurlin but personally I don't think he's been the same player since his knee injury!
        Totally agree.
        QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

I think his problem is since his injury he has not played regularly to give himself a real opportunity to recover his form and get over it. That's what he is missing out on but not convinced he will get the game time to allow this (this might have been what the loan was about last season but it never happened for him)

Comment

Agree the injury was a bad one and doesn't get round the pitch very well. I bought a reconditioned laptop with high spec. The thing froze on me day one and reminds we of zamora and ali to an extent. I only buy brand new with that kind of product and the same principle should be used for a footballer
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Ali does look a yard of the game at the moment but we've all seen what he's capable of. My thoughts on him are he's more effective alongside a defensive midfielder as opposed to somebody like Barton.

Comment

The trouble with Faurlin is that he's neither an attacking or a defensive midfielder. He plays deep, but lacks the talent to be an enforcer breaking up play; he rarely, if ever, runs with or carries the ball, hardly ever enters the opponent's box, and lacks the vision to regularly play telling forward balls (as opposed to occasionally doing so).

Comment

johnsons injury happened months after ale's and he's older....if ale's not back to fitness now he never will be....don't matter cos he's average anyway

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                    The trouble with Faurlin is that he's neither an attacking or a defensive midfielder. He plays deep, but lacks the talent to be an enforcer breaking up play; he rarely, if ever, runs with or carries the ball, hardly ever enters the opponent's box, and lacks the vision to regularly play telling forward balls (as opposed to occasionally doing so).
                    Up to his injury, wasn't Ale the top tackler and the top passer in the EPL?
                    Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                      Up to his injury, wasn't Ale the top tackler and the top passer in the EPL?
                      Stats can mislead... What type of and quality of passes? Tackling wise he gets stuck in, but it'd be a stretch to call him a defensive midfielder. Certainly the injury's taken a toll, but others- AJ- come back from an ACL.

Comment

ale looked ok when he came on yest, played some nice passes.
                        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post

Comment

Working...
                          X