So... How did Mo Shariff do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So... How did Mo Shariff do?

I know the answer is not amazing but any signs he could be one for the future.

He did ok thought he should have run into channels more where there was space but dropped to come and get the ball. Need more viewing to assess him really
    Thank **ck thats all over with !!! need a holiday!!!

Comment

Originally posted by suttonranger View Post
      He did ok thought he should have run into channels more where there was space but dropped to come and get the ball. Need more viewing to assess him really
      Agree but the reason he dropped in the middle was he didn't recieve the ball when he stayed wide. He did ok.
      Kept the faith!

Comment

Wasnt used enough on the wing as simpson didnt pass to him enough. Did ok though, the lad has potential for sure.
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Delighted he got a run. This lads doe brilliantly in the youth academy for us and its players like him we should cheer and encourage. He's a true ranger, fan and player. Shame not enough people saw his first time with the big boys

Comment

We need to start showing more faith in our youngsters coz they can't do any worse than BZ and SWP!

Comment

Not afraid to have a go as well. He had a diving header he just missed, an acrobatic cross to AJ and then a bicycle kick that went wrong. He is therefore very relaxed. When on the ball he looks to beat his man and has pace and skill. He did come inside a little too much but in fairness maybe he had been told to as Jenas and Faurlin weren't showing much and I noticed he did it even more in the last 5 mins when we only had 1 in the middle (Hitchcock came on for Faurlin)

Comment

He played well
                R's

Comment

Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post
                  We need to start showing more faith in our youngsters coz they can't do any worse than BZ and SWP!
                  ****es me off, we got a few youngsters chomping at the bit for some time on the field and still Harry persists with a donkey like Zamora.

Comment

Originally posted by NortholtRanger View Post
                    ****es me off, we got a few youngsters chomping at the bit for some time on the field and still Harry persists with a donkey like Zamora.
                    I don't get it either. I find it very frustrating how managers seem to have favourites even when the whole world see's it deifferently. Mo, Andrade, Ehmer, Harriman, Hitchcock, Sutherland etc. would surely do as good a job as the tripe we keep playing?

Comment

I don't get it either. I find it very frustrating how managers seem to have favourites even when the whole world see's it deifferently. Mo, Andrade, Ehmer, Harriman, Hitchcock, Sutherland etc. would surely do as good a job as the tripe we keep playing?
                      2-3 of them should have started tonight, its not like there would have been a backlash from the fans towards Harry for doing that as only league cup.

Anyone starting ahead of Zamora tonight would have encouraged the fans, bet there were groans from a few when it was announced he was starting.

Comment

Originally posted by NortholtRanger View Post
                        2-3 of them should have started tonight, its not like there would have been a backlash from the fans towards Harry for doing that as only league cup.

Anyone starting ahead of Zamora tonight would have encouraged the fans, bet there were groans from a few when it was announced he was starting.
                        Maybe HR's masterplan is to show TF how weak we still are? ****** hope so!

Comment

I'm stunned Harry starts Zamora as much as he does. Bobby either has something in his contract or has dirt on Harry.

Comment

This
                            QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Maybe HR's masterplan is to show TF how weak we still are? ****** hope so!
                              isn't that what we claimed when we "deliberately" lost 4-0 to Bolton 1st game...and then 5-0 to Swansea 1st game...neither of those plans worked out...hope we've not tried it again!

Comment

Working...
                              X