How many/ who is going tonight...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many/ who is going tonight...

I will be there. Looking forward to this one. Swindon like to play football and we have shown that we are trying to get the ball down. Although I expect us to be to strong for them I think it will be a good game...

I'm there. Hoping for a strong side to be put out & a convincing win to keep the winning mentality in the side.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Pessimitic when we play cup games at home against lower league sides: MK Dons, Rochdale, etc.
      QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

will it be pay on the gate tonight?

might change my mind and go last min. will probably be on my jack jones though.
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Yep I'm going with my lad. I would like to see a strong side out and give them a good pasting, would love to see Charlie get a bag full

Comment

Originally posted by mk37hoops View Post
            Yep I'm going with my lad. I would like to see a strong side out and give them a good pasting, would love to see Charlie get a bag full
            Well worded given the player in question

Comment

Originally posted by mk37hoops View Post
              Hi there, are you anything to do with the Milton Keynes couple who stole the match ball on Saturday ?

I can never remember their names .....
              "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
              For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Working in London so may as well stay down after and go. Took up their 2 for 1 offer. Not expecting many, 8k ish
                @chrisrobson9

Comment

No I'm not Hoopz, but I did see the guy stick it in his jacket and make a quick exit. In fact I stay up your way quite a bit and only had to go back as far as Hollingworth, so prob got back the same time as you. Back to sunny Milton Keynes later though before the journey to LR.

Comment

I am going but could easily give it a swerve at the moment as still suffering from four days at the Oval !

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                      I am going but could easily give it a swerve at the moment as still suffering from four days at the Oval !
                      Know how you're feeling Isle, I'm hanging out me gary this morning after a couple of heavy ones (nights, not females) in Bolton & Richmond over the weekend. What a stark contrast in places.

Comment

QPR FC ✔ @OfficialQPR
                        R's fans, we are expecting a big 'walk up' for tonight's @CapitalOne_Cup tie v @Official_STFC. Please arrive earlier than normal #QPRvSWI
                        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Me +2. Should be a good battle, Swindon are a good side who like to play football. Will cause us some trouble at times!
                          We Foes, We Fellow Foes, The Same Football Team We Follow !

Comment

A lot depends on whether or not Harry gets em motivated for cup games........ he seemed very disinterested in the FA cup last year. And of course getting turned over in the cup did absolutely nothing to enhance our survival prospects.

Comment

Im going with my brother and daughter.
                              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                              Pawel Wszolek - 6
                              Luke Freeman - 6
                              Matt Smith - 6
                              Ebere Eze - 4
                              Joel Lynch - 3
                              Tomer Hemed - 3
                              Toni Leistner - 2
                              Massimo Luongo- 2