Leeds Away

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leeds Away

would anyone else be happy with a goalless draw at leeds as personly i think that would be a good result have to admit though i would be over the moon with the 3 points
    Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Yea I'd take that now. A draw away is always a decent result in my book.

Comment

It's possible we could get all 3 points at Leeds next week, but I'll be happy with a point, score draw, or no score draw.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
        It's possible we could get all 3 points at Leeds next week, but I'll be happy with a point, score draw, or no score draw.
        fingers crossed
        Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

If it's going to be a draw I would like to see goals, as I'm going up there.

Comment

Originally posted by nuffieldranger View Post
            fingers crossed
            I'll even have my eyes crossed too, mate.

Comment

i was invited to go to the match with the Thames valley whites and sit in the home end !!!!! but sadley had a family do spring up last minuet mind you i would rather be at the match

Comment

looking at the game last night on the box i thought ipswich were much the better team(although the highlights are often sithe) but leeds are still a dangerous team. said before the bolton game i'd take 4 points from the two aways so a draw would be a top result imo.
                PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Working...
                X