Bobby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bobby

Feeling sorry for him. I just cant see him getting back to match fitness. He may have to call it a day sooner rather then later,

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
    Feeling sorry for him. I just cant see him getting back to match fitness. He may have to call it a day sooner rather then later,
    Yep he has completely gone, the sad thing is he is nowhere near as bad a player as he looks at the moment, but should now be put out to pasture.

Comment

Should have a role to play coming on late in games.

would have had a goal today if aj had played him in like he should have.

Comment

He'll be released at the end of the season and I wouldn't be surprised if he retires.

Comment

Originally posted by Felt View Post
          He'll be released at the end of the season and I wouldn't be surprised if he retires.
          Agree. Once those hips have gone its no coming back and I dont claim to be a MP.

Comment

Originally posted by Felt View Post
            Isn't he out of contract next summer?

Comment

Yeah I meant released as in not renewed.

Comment

Yep, cant see us renewing his contract.

Comment

He probably should have had a goal today, if Andy Johnson had looked up when BZ bust a gut to get into position he may well have done.

Comment

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
                    He probably should have had a goal today, if Andy Johnson had looked up when BZ bust a gut to get into position he may well have done.
                    Yes like you say bust a gut.....but it hurts watching him.

Comment

The whole away end groaned when he came on .......

As we were shooting towards the away end when he came on, we got a close up of how bad he's become, he got bullied off every ball, was too slow, was limping as soon as he came on, he must be embarrassed as to what he has become ..........

HAVE SOME PRIDE BOB, TAKE EARLY RETIREMENT !
                      STOP ROBBING A LIVING OFF US

just waiting to see the highlights to see what happened between him and Jenas near the end .........

EVERYONE was shouting get off
                      "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
                      For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
                        Even if AJ played the ball into his feet I would not of bet on him scoring that chance anyway. His first touch would of been poor and chance scuppered. But something isn't right. One minute he needs an hip-op and the next he's fine? Getting pain killing injections and now he is healed? If he's fooked then why is he even in training

Comment

Originally posted by NW_Hoopz View Post
                          The whole away end groaned when he came on .......

As we were shooting towards the away end when he came on, we got a close up of how bad he's become, he got bullied off every ball, was too slow, was limping as soon as he came on, he must be embarrassed as to what he has become ..........

HAVE SOME PRIDE BOB, TAKE EARLY RETIREMENT !
                          STOP ROBBING A LIVING OFF US

just waiting to see the highlights to see what happened between him and Jenas near the end .........

EVERYONE was shouting get off
                          harry can't be blind to it-surely we have to get someone in.
                          PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                            harry can't be blind to it-surely we have to get someone in.
                            BZ has been here around 18 months is it ?

Has he ever jumped for a ball in all that time ?

I really don't get it ......... He must have some pretty compromising pictures of HR on his phone !
                            "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
                            For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Tallest man but cannot win a header, a foul, a corner or a throw.
                              QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Working...
                              X