Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anymore in's before the window closes/What do we still need?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

only worth getting players if they improve us - people like bechio would be a step down. striker is the only area we are short - everywhere else we have plenty of cover.

Comment

I agree Bechio isn't what we need what we want is a player who would be fighting for a start as opposed to somebody coming in to sit on the bench as cover.

Comment

Yeh a solid left back who can do a job at center back of need be. (Baird). Push troare as a cover winger. And still need another striker. Not a target man but a hard working, quicky. The loan market will go crazy soon

Comment

There will be some rich pickings from top prem clubs that don't make their respective 25 man squads and Harry will step in to give them football....

I can see it now, Utd refuse to sell Rooney to Chelsea....

Transfer Window shuts Sept 2nd I think

Rooney then has outburst at club and Moyes using some choice Scottish references

As punishment from the club Rooney left out of 25 man squad submitted 4th September

Harry says we'll take him and pay 25% of his wages, and tells Wayne he loves him

Wayne wears the Hoops scoring 247 goals between now and the end of the season before driving the open top bus for the parade.

Easy!

Comment

I'd like to see Traore in a more advance role as cover for Hoilett. Harry says he likes to play wingers, and along with Phillips and SWP, we'd have a good group.

We need a striker and a couple of defenders, perhaps Baird and Konchesky if the rumours are true.
            Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

It will be THE LONG FELLOW.

Comment

We need a CB as Rich Dunne isn't solid enough and cannot play every game. Even If Clint Hill move to CB, I still think we need a younger one.

A striker is a must as Zamora is completely useless. He cannot win long balls and yesterday he lost every ball near the Bolton corner in the final minutes of the game and could not win a foul, a corner or a throw. We cannot rely on Austin and Joshnon as a good sub is needed in case one of them has bad day and needs to be substituted. Tome Hitchcock is till young. I will go for Billy Sharp.
                QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                  hope to shift Cesar, Diakite and Mbia
                  Same here. I think any more signings will depend on shifting them asap.
                  QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Working...
                  X