Just home from the game ......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just home from the game ......

Respect due to the fans that got up early to travel today , there was loads of the 'usual suspects' in attendance ...... Uncle Tony & crew should reward those fans for their loyalty in some way I think. Would be easy to check the system to see who brought tickets !

I only live 30 minutes away and paid on the gate so not looking for a pat on the back myself ........
    "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
    For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Hoping to make Leeds next week

Tip my hat to all those that made the effort today you were defo rewarded for your efforts

Comment

Originally posted by NW_Hoopz View Post
      Respect due to the fans that got up early to travel today , there was loads of the 'usual suspects' in attendance ...... Uncle Tony & crew should reward those fans for their loyalty in some way I think. Would be easy to check the system to see who brought tickets !

I only live 30 minutes away and paid on the gate so not looking for a pat on the back myself ........
      Really????
      http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Originally posted by Mellowhoop View Post
        Really????
        Oh go on then .........

BUT only because you insist

*take-a-bow*
        "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?

Comment

how many did we bring NW and did we deserve the 3 points
          I must away now, I can no longer tarry
          This morning's tempest I have to cross
          I must be guided without a stumble
          Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Doesn't matter mate, you still went.....so.............

Comment

Credit to all who went, hope you enjoyed the 3 points
              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                how many did we bring NW and did we deserve the 3 points
                Not sure of exact numbers, but the good news was the queue for the burgers moved quickly

As for the 3 points, in my opinion we stole the 3 points today, especially in the first half Bolton were very strong and fast in attack. If not for Green we may have been beat today I feel.

Originally posted by twranger View Post
                Doesn't matter mate, you still went.....so.............

Thanks for that TW

Back to my original post in my opinion, the Club could / should reward fans who get up @ silly o'clock to travel 2/3 the length of the country to get to a game that has been moved to a 12-15 kick off to suit the TV companies

Comment

Think was just under 600.
                  "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
                  London Pride is a flower that's free.
                  London Pride means our own dear town to us,
                  And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Having done aways in my younger days, I know how hard it is and its great to come home with a win. Respect is for those who are able to go BUT no disrespect to those who don't cos we know we would all love to be there.

Comment

Originally posted by loneranger View Post
                      Think was just under 600.
                      Could be around that Lones BUT that is more than respectable considering the rest of the Reebok had tons of empty seats too

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                      Having done aways in my younger days, I know how hard it is and its great to come home with a win. Respect is for those who are able to go BUT no disrespect to those who don't cos we know we would all love to be there.
                      That wasn't the jist of my OP, I'm just fed up with sh1te kick off times due to TV

We've been brainwashed into accepting the other kick off times BUT 12-15 on a Saturday just ruins the run of the whole day don't it !

Comment

Missed my first game in 4 years today , gutted but great 3 points

Comment

Onwards to Leeds, let's see how many go up there, another midday ko and a very welcoming bunch of chaps!

Comment

Could be around that Lones BUT that is more than respectable considering the rest of the Reebok had tons of empty seats too

That wasn't the jist of my OP, I'm just fed up with sh1te kick off times due to TV

We've been brainwashed into accepting the other kick off times BUT 12-15 on a Saturday just ruins the run of the whole day don't it !
                            No this was not a pop at you and fully agree with that ko times. Its sky who dont give a sh!t about us.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                              No this was not a pop at you and fully agree with that ko times. Its sky who dont give a sh!t about us.
                              I do not want a pat on the back but every Rangers home match is an away match for me and many others.

Comment

Working...
                              X