No announcement yet.

MUST SEE - New home for QPR (if Fulham don't get there first) - 3 MINUTE VIDEO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MUST SEE - New home for QPR (if Fulham don't get there first) - 3 MINUTE VIDEO

Last edited by Dazzer1977; 22-08-2013, 09:21 AM.

"We built this city, we built this city on rails and roads..." Got to be the cheesiest thing since Alan Partridge.

Comment

If someone put that piece of sh!t video in front of me and asked to cough up a couple hundred mil I'd laugh in their face.

Comment

So with all that building work planned AND it needing to wait for planning permission to be granted AND we do get in on the act ..........

What's the chances of it being ready before the 2025 season ?

Don't think Uncle Tony will be able to wait that long to see his ' Entertainment Centre ' bringing in a return on his investment ...........
        "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
        For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Originally posted by OneEyedWilly View Post
          "We built this city, we built this city on rails and roads..." Got to be the cheesiest thing since Alan Partridge.
          Sounded more like, "we built this city on rails and rrrrr, we built this city..."

Great editing.....
          Last edited by Lunar Jetman; 22-08-2013, 10:02 AM.

Comment

What a load of old sh1te!

Comment

That was hilarious .

Comment

tony fernandes

tony fernandes has already said that he is currently considering buying all the houses that border onto the loftus road ground,that would give us a 35 thousand all seater by 2019 he wont wait untill 2025 the time scale is too long
                Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Tremendous video. Very impressive. Don't know whether it will really be implemented though.
                  QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

buying all the houses that border loftus road would cost him far to much plus I doubt a stadium that close to housing would be given permission to play music events as planed
                    Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Originally posted by nuffieldranger View Post
                      buying all the houses that border loftus road would cost him far to much plus I doubt a stadium that close to housing would be given permission to play music events as planed
                      Twickenham rugby ground does it all the time, they just hand out free tickets to local residents.

Comment

To be honest, to have a new Football Stadium built as part of that development - with everything that will bring (if indeed it comes to fruition)....would be well worth the wait to 2026.

Comment

@ 32 seconds there's a perfectly good looking outdoors light......anyone having that?

Comment

whats name of the vid so i can watch on mobile?

Comment

Does anybody else have that stupid tune in their brain. It's driving me mad.

Comment

Working...
                              X