Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many points do we need to step up to PL again?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you almost need to win 2 in every 3 ......almost ? But looking at the squad and our new team spirit, I think we can do this, need to beat teams like Bolton who could be up there at the end of the season. Big game for us to beat a potential rival, carry on our momentum, even so early in the season. Big game
    FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER http://twitter.com/SamGuzinski

Comment

Originally posted by keep the faith View Post
      you almost need to win 2 in every 3 ......almost ? But looking at the squad and our new team spirit, I think we can do this, need to beat teams like Bolton who could be up there at the end of the season. Big game for us to beat a potential rival, carry on our momentum, even so early in the season. Big game
      That's the way I see it, if we can aim to have twice as many points as games played, we can afford to have the odd unexpected defeat. 92 points, minus three or four slip ups will give us about 80 to 83 points.

Comment

Average of 2 points per game and you're up. We've got 7 from 3 so far so a good start.

Comment

Originally posted by keep the faith View Post
          My maths is rubbish but isn't a win and a draw and a loss every 3 games only 61 pts ? how are you working this out like I said I'm no good a maths ?
          Why are you saying a loss?

Comment

lets hope we hit 80-85points at the end of the season!

Comment

Originally posted by DouDou_87 View Post
              Average of 2 points per game and you're up. We've got 7 from 3 so far so a good start.
              um hope we gets 6 from another 2 games to secure our place bit earlier

Comment

First target 52 pts to stay up and at least 85pts will get us promoted

Comment

the more points you get...the less you need ..if you see what I mean

Comment

Working...
                  X