No announcement yet.

Mind blowing new signings?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We have had 20 shots on target 26 off and hit the woodwork 3 times best in division
    Only one of the voices in my head is crazy...

Comment

great shout matty!

Comment

Enough's enough come on gotta go youth stop chasing these names and invest in the young bloods like Austin. Phillips Townsend bridcutt are a start.Hungry players with points to prove. This last week heard Baird Parker konchesky. Scary

Comment

Originally posted by Brightsparx View Post
          Enough's enough come on gotta go youth stop chasing these names and invest in the young bloods like Austin. Phillips Townsend bridcutt are a start.Hungry players with points to prove. This last week heard Baird Parker konchesky. Scary
          here here mate, that post should be sent to harry.

we got enough experience. now time to mix it up with hunger and youth.
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Harry can't read or write send it to his Britain got talent dog. We must have doe to splash as a lot of Freeman's come in and didn't follow through with that Columbian drug smuggler bid. Just hope it aint a panic buy as later it gets in window prices go up for desperate teams hitman

Comment

Bet Defoe's agent is begging for us to make a bid so he can get his move to West ham pushed through.

Comment

Originally posted by Brightsparx View Post
                Harry can't read or write send it to his Britain got talent dog. We must have doe to splash as a lot of Freeman's come in and didn't follow through with that Columbian drug smuggler bid. Just hope it aint a panic buy as later it gets in window prices go up for desperate teams hitman

Also agree with that sparx. the time to act is this week.

The good thing about the philips situation is that by the time he is fit he will only have 7 months left on his current contract.

if we throw in a 3 mil bid now plus a mil if we get promoted then i think that would be a very good deal for both clubs.

upto harry to make it happen though.

billy sharp is also widely known to be available for one mil so that is 4 mil spent on two positions with around 3 mil left to spend on a lb and cb

job done.
                Last edited by Hitman34; 19-08-2013, 09:03 PM.
                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Pretty pleased Parker didn't sign in the end, would have been a good signing at the start but once he wanted time to think, I'm glad he didn't sign. Whilst Harry does say some silly things at times I am pretty sure he and the board are trying their best to bring in better players to add to the squad and I am also fairly sure some decent signings will be with us soon fingers crossed.

Comment

True hitman. Funny how were linked all over the place with old players but not much youth that's what's worrying. Would like to see one mind blowing signing this week out of no where but wouldn't hold my breath

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
                      He never "promised" anything of the sort.

As usual people like to lazily misquote stuff to create more pointless threads.

He said "I'm TRYING to bring a few players here that will blow people's minds and IF I get them it'll be great for this club".
                      This being the one thing that frustrates me more than anything else on here. People twist things and omit crucial words to suit their own agenda, start having a go on the basis of how they have interpreted things and others jump on the bandwagon. By the time they've finished, 75% of posters beieve what they are saying is true and the whole truth just gets left in the rubbish because it's not news worthy enough.
                      It's all a bit like politics to be fair
                      #standuptocancer
                      #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                        This being the one thing that frustrates me more than anything else on here. People twist things and omit crucial words to suit their own agenda, start having a go on the basis of how they have interpreted things and others jump on the bandwagon. By the time they've finished, 75% of posters beieve what they are saying is true and the whole truth just gets left in the rubbish because it's not news worthy enough.
                        It's all a bit like politics to be fair
                        100% agree. Although it must be said you've presented the argument in a far more eloquent way than I could. I'd have omitted a few of them longer (ie contain more than 4 letters) words & replaced em with "farking w-anchor" or something equally intelligent.
                        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

So no Parker,no Dafoe and no Townsend( very very unlikely),so it's going to be bread and butter players now rather than mind blowing ones,don't really care as long as we get a good striker or 2,a midfielder,a winger,so 4 players needed.I have a feeling next one will be a defender,probably that Leicester guy or Baird.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                            100% agree. Although it must be said you've presented the argument in a far more eloquent way than I could. I'd have omitted a few of them longer (ie contain more than 4 letters) words & replaced em with "farking w-anchor" or something equally intelligent.
                            a bit of self deprecation is a good trait Matt, but you're more eloquent than you think......respect! Good man!

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
                              a bit of self deprecation is a good trait Matt, but you're more eloquent than you think......respect! Good man!

Why thank you tw
                              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

O'neil and austin look excellent signings and just what we needed. I don't really understand why we were looking at Parker, defoe.....if we were of course. They'd walk into our team clearly but they're far too good for championship football. Surely, there are more realistic targets.

Comment

Working...
                                X