Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tunnel cam: Qpr v ipswich town

TUNNEL CAM: QPR V IPSWICH TOWN

Watch our exclusive behind the scenes feature from QPR's Championship victory against Ipswich Town.
    Views: 9
    1 ratings
    Time: 02:30 More in Sports

More...

Good to see Ale congratulating the lads.
    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Ale always seems a decent bloke, everyone seems to get on with him

Comment

Like the bit at the end with Ale and Barton, though Rob green seems to ignore him

Comment

Originally posted by Controversy View Post
          Like the bit at the end with Ale and Barton, though Rob green seems to ignore him
          I'd imagine it took a good few seconds for Rob's brain to recognise Ale - by which time the moment had passed......

Comment

Originally posted by maverick69 View Post
            I'd imagine it took a good few seconds for Rob's brain to recognise Ale - by which time the moment had passed......
            you'd expect a keeper to have lightning reactions

Comment

Don't read too much into it. He didn't notice him.
              QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by maverick69 View Post
                you'd expect a keeper to have lightning reactions

Comment

Ah, something for the conspiracists to think about, mull it over, and then come to totally the wrong conclusion.....and then start a thread about it!

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
                    Ah, something for the conspiracists to think about, mull it over, and then come to totally the wrong conclusion.....and then start a thread about it!
                    Just stoking the fire for Lewis to promote Salad to start next match

Comment

Just stoking the fire for Lewis to promote Salad to start next match
                      hehe! don't get him started...!!!

Comment

I do not think Green is a people's person. I have seen him before matches and he just wants to get into the ground. I could be wrong though.

Comment

The Ipswich coach says something to Green and he tells him to **** off, doubt he even noticed Ale was there.

Comment

I like it at the end when frankie sutherland is a bit edgy round the dressing room door and a coach turns around and says "go on frankie get in here" just nice to see youth players around the squad even when not on the bench etc

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfy View Post
                              I do not think Green is a people's person. I have seen him before matches and he just wants to get into the ground. I could be wrong though.
                              Most goalkeepers are a bit special. They actually have to...
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

Working...
                              X